Announcing FTB Infinity Evolved, FTB Tweaks, and FTB Utilities.

Bril

Jul 29, 2019
Nice tip on the IC2 refined iron. That can be converted into steel blocks and then broken down back into steel. The induction smelter from TE will make it quickly and I can use charcoal or coal dust. Thanks for the information!

Edit - holy crap that IE excavator is a beast for resource gathering. I left one running for a bit and when I came back it had 15 stacks of iron and 4 stacks of gold waiting. Between this and my ender quarry I will pretty much have my resource gathering for ores and such under control.

P

Psycho Lizard

Anyone have any ideas a about how to sort the below error please:

The message that pops ups is:
ERROR: AppliedEnergistics.zs:9: Could not resolve <extracella : vibrationchamberfluid>
ERROR: Error executing AppliedEnergistics.zs: null Scripts reloaded

Thank you

Dame_xD

Jul 29, 2019
I recently put this on a server for me and a friend, now we are having a problem where we are not regenerating health :s... anybody know why?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
No, I checked through all the configs and cant find anything that takes away health regen, it is all turned on so I should be having health regen but not getting it
Did you checked the gamerule for health regen?

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Dame_xD

Jul 29, 2019
Did you checked the gamerule for health regen?/QUOTE]

Yeah everything was normal, luckily we had only been playing for around a day or 2 so not much was done, I had to reset the sever and install everything again and it works now, not sure what happened, but thanks for your help anyway :)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I noticed that the Regen Talisman gives the Regen Potion effect, gives the hearths regen animation but does not regenerate.
Maybe there is some weird conflict with regen, and you managed to get it full scale to the point of not having any kind of regen?

N

NickFM

May I ask if you guys will still add more recipes for creative items since i can only craft a creative energy cell, creative flux capacitator and creative portable tank. So, will there be recipes for example: Creative Health Pads(EnderTech) or Creative Bat Token(Witchery).

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask if you guys will still add more recipes for creative items since i can only craft a creative energy cell, creative flux capacitator and creative portable tank. So, will there be recipes for example: Creative Health Pads(EnderTech) or Creative Bat Token(Witchery).
You also have the creative mana pool. Have fun:)

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
Question for anyone familiar with autocrafting using logistics pipes.

I am trying to use them to autocraft epic bacon using botania's flowers. I am running into a confusing problem with using the mortar and pestle though.
I have an ender chest with a supply of cooked porkchops in it, 1 provider pipe and 1 supplier pipe set to full with epic bacon in it.
I have a Storage drawer controller with all botania flowers attached and a supplier pipe attached to the controller.
I have 7 auto crafting tables with the recipe for petals in their crafting pipes.
A regular chest with 7 mortar and pestle's in it and a single satellite pipe set to 1.
I have 7 auto crafting tables with the recipe for floral dye in their crafting pipes and the mortar and pestle is the first satellite slot also set to 1.
and 1 crafting table with the epic bacon recipe in its crafting pipe.
I also have a power junction receiving power from my main base.

This wasn't creating anything so I made a request pipe. When I request epic bacon it says that I am missing 7 mortar and pestle's.

any idea what might be going on here?

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Question for anyone familiar with autocrafting using logistics pipes.

I am trying to use them to autocraft epic bacon using botania's flowers. I am running into a confusing problem with using the mortar and pestle though.
I have an ender chest with a supply of cooked porkchops in it, 1 provider pipe and 1 supplier pipe set to full with epic bacon in it.
I have a Storage drawer controller with all botania flowers attached and a supplier pipe attached to the controller.
I have 7 auto crafting tables with the recipe for petals in their crafting pipes.
A regular chest with 7 mortar and pestle's in it and a single satellite pipe set to 1.
I have 7 auto crafting tables with the recipe for floral dye in their crafting pipes and the mortar and pestle is the first satellite slot also set to 1.
and 1 crafting table with the epic bacon recipe in its crafting pipe.
I also have a power junction receiving power from my main base.

This wasn't creating anything so I made a request pipe. When I request epic bacon it says that I am missing 7 mortar and pestle's.

any idea what might be going on here?
Sorry to say that you're out of luck. Floral Powder isn't a substitute for dye in Expert Mode, so getting a lot of blue dye will be very challenging.

TacoGerbil

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to move the small gui? I'm running this with Pixelmon and other mods and it's smack in the way of the other interfaces and none of the FTB buttons are selectable at all (I get a
( ########## GL ERROR ##########
[13:28:56] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Post render
[13:28:56] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1280: Invalid enum
)
when attempting to click on them.
.. .... Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Last edited:

ronny

Jul 29, 2019
this is very good but can i have some help adding in links and pics? the "{" and "}" don't seem to do anything for me.
i tried other brackets too and tried adding an "images" folder to every branch of the folder tree:
Screen%20Shot%202016-03-28%20at%2021.52.31.png

EDIT: getting there slowly after downloading and inspecting the FTBInfinity pack, things do seem a bit different to the information here : http://pastebin.com/BdvEkQf9

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Just to be clear, admin is defined by server op, correct?
I think "admin" usually refers to people with direct access to the server files (for example, the owner of a locally-hosted server), where an "op" is any player listed in a particular one of those server files who can log into the server (via their Minecraft client) and run in-game commands.

So an admin can create an op by editing the ops file (and will usually op themselves this way), and then that op can create more ops using the /op command.

ronny

Jul 29, 2019
heyhey a few questions and pointers for Latvian... or other relevant party to do with the FTBUtilties bit:
is there a way to arrange titles with order without appending with numerals?
can the titles be split to a new line to keep it from running off the page, because long titles obscure text in the applicable page when opened?
is there a way to use colour for all text within the guide rather than needing to colour each entry individually?
how do i go about including the entries to be listed from the server-side, i can see it from client (when included client-side) fine;)
can you explain how warp signs are used, how to use the "custom config"/forced chunk security/badge/ options ?

also (i'm experiencing) last item on long lists (that require scrolling) doesn't appear visible... this can be easily worked around by appending a "dummy" entry to the end.
the chunk number gui doesn't seem to update with either "claimed" or "loaded" chunks when chunks are added/subtracted (this may be because i've done something funky with the config).

lastly just something i'm wondering... why are stats listed as "tops"?

thankies

also also, is there a version of ftbTweaks for 1.8.9?

Last edited by a moderator: