ANIME AVATARS!

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Love it when people call you out for watching anime. I follow a very simple method afterwards:
-If guy -> ask him about the later football/basket/whatever match and measure the reaction. If enthusiastic enough, start mauling on him using easily obtainable data about how much of a prick those "profesionals" can be until they get "offended" from you insulting their hobby. Look at them with sarcastic eyes until the realize and flee away.

-If girl -> same method, but using something else like X handsome guy, or high-sphere clothe designers. My favorites are those wonderful 800$ shoes that cost like 5 bucks to be made.

Aside from that, watching Seitokai Yakuindomo myself. Light, pervert and decently funny, having a good time for now.
Well he tried to "roast" me (that term sounds so stupid) a lot in first semester. He thought he was hot shit then I proceeded to not care. He stopped trying in second semester.

Anyone want the story of why he was an idiot for attempting to call me out?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
By the way, I heavily recommend danganronpa: trigger happy havoc on steam. It follows the same story as the danganronpa anime does and is amazing. Kinda sucks that I know every secret about the game since I watched the anime, but it's still fun. Funny how I still remember everything even though I watched the series like 8 months ago. I must've really enjoyed it.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I still can't stop looking at your Dangaropa avatar, Goreae. It's both sexy AND disturbing.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
tumblr_mttgqiQGH31s35gldo1_r1_500.gif

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
So I'm watching the dubbed version of zatch bell, and at one point Kane dragged Kiyo with him to go dinosaur hunting. There was a scene where he was like when did I promise to do that and the word tsuchinoko was in the background. Apparently Kane didn't want to go dinosaur hunting, that was changed in translation. He wanted to hunt for tsuchinoko, a snake-like japanese cryptid. And I found that out because I can read hiragana now. Which is cool.

On a similar note, I'm seeing a lot of words in katakana that I can read too. Like I was able to read "Rinen" on a door that happened to be the linen closet. Which made me more happy than it probably should have.

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
I stopped watching the dub version of zatch bell when i was younger the exact same moment i realize they changed the best part of the show: Folgore song

Ill never forgive them for that

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
4kids manages to ruin every show it touches, either by removing swords and making people float instead, changing cigars for lollipops or murdering wonderfull songs
They made all the guns green for some reason and removed all blood and references to anything remotely sexual and edited out all curse words. Though one change I do agree with is they put pants on zatch. He's naked a lot in the sub version, especially the first episode. In japan I guess that's no big deal but that's not going to happen on american television. Especially since it's a child who's nude.