ANIME AVATARS!

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure it's unhealthy to stay up until 3AM watching SAO...
I really liked SAO but that's mostly because I like fantasy and I liked the story. Also I didn't like at it like a critic would and say its full of plot holes and shit

Sent from my ipotato

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
In other news, I should finally get around to continue watching anime...still haven't watched NGNL to end
It needs a season 2. It ended on a "Read the Manga, you uncultured swine" ending.

I plan on finishing Shimenetta on Thursday and marathoning Gate all on Friday. Also might start Jormungand if I find time. Both of those are anime that @Zandorum has been yelling at me to watch >.>

Last edited:
Reactions: pc_assassin

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
It needs a season 2. It ended on a "Read the Manga, you uncultured swine" ending.

I plan on finishing Shimenetta on Thursday and marathoning Gate all on Friday. Also might start Jormungand if I find time. Both of those are anime that @Zandorum has been yelling at me to watch >.>
What's your opinion of Shimoneta? I got distracted two episodes in and haven't picked it back up yet, wondering if it'll be worth it or if it'll be another Charlotte.

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
What's your opinion of Shimoneta? I got distracted two episodes in and haven't picked it back up yet, wondering if it'll be worth it or if it'll be another Charlotte.
It's really funny if you are into that type of humor. The sex jokes get a bit old after awhile, but then there is that one that will always catch you off guard and make you lose your shit or at the least put a smile on your face. The show can get really disgusting, and it's not afraid to. Some might respect that, some might find it appalling. It's not for everyone.
TL;DR: If you don't like perverted jokes, don't watch it.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
It's really funny if you are into that type of humor. The sex jokes get a bit old after awhile, but then there is that one that will always catch you off guard and make you lose your shit or at the least put a smile on your face. The show can get really disgusting, and it's not afraid to. Some might respect that, some might find it appalling. It's not for everyone.
TL;DR: If you don't like perverted jokes, don't watch it.
Seitokai Yakuindomo is one of my favourite anime and that's 90% sex jokes, so Shimoneta should be good for me, thanks ^^

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Whoever manages to tell me if there is an anime from/with Elsword is a god. Reason being I know there's a manga but a friend told me there's also an anime and I can't find it for crap.