ANIME AVATARS!

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
i agree. but that's not what i was talking about :)
Maybe they're talking about Satoshi and Mayaka :p

I enjoyed SAO, just... It wasn't that great. Nothing special. The 2nd Season, I couldn't even get past a few episodes.
Yeeeaaaahhh, I like to pretend that that whole debacle never happened. Way to screw over everything I love about my OTP, Kawahara. >_<
Or are you talking about the Phantom Bullet arc? I thought that part was pretty neat but I've only read the light novel for it so I don't know how good the anime version is...

Reactions: pc_assassin

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Maybe they're talking about Satoshi and Mayaka :p

Yeeeaaaahhh, I like to pretend that that whole debacle never happened. Way to screw over everything I love about my OTP, Kawahara. >_<
Or are you talking about the Phantom Bullet arc? I thought that part was pretty neat but I've only read the light novel for it so I don't know how good the anime version is...
IDK about arcs, it was the thing with death gun (Obvious Desert Eagle clone) owned by the guy with a horse, and he looks like the grim reaper. Never saw much of it.

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've watched a few of those! FMAB kicked ass. Working through Cowboy Bebop currently.

Can anyone vouch for Death Note? It's on the "bad" column there, but I've heard good things about it.
Death note is good. Just, at the middle, it gets kinda boring imo, and the end was, well. It was interesting. I cant really say much to it, without spoilers. But I prefer, Darker than Black tho.