ANIME AVATARS!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
well, the site doesn't really matter I just say pastebin as that is the first one that I think about.

I also say that they should provide a link for us as one time there was someone that taught that uploading the log magically would solve the problem and thus his response was "I uploaded it to pastebin but it still doesn't work". Thus the people that wanted to help him still didn't have the log.

Reactions: pc_assassin

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
The site doesn't matter, I typically say paste.ee because that's the one I typically think of. Gist is because of the limit, and when you have logs over that...
Well if someone decides to be a smart-arse and post the whole client.log (whichever one that stores everything from the second you press launch) then limits are nice, but they will then say "I tried to upload it, but it was too big, so I will just post it here:" and then puts the 10,000 line document >_>

To be honest, they could just attach the file, and I wouldn't mind too much.. although my notepad doesn't like to keep the original formatting of files for some reason.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
chooo chooooo

*edit: Hey, potato's back! Know how I know...?

Lol please tells us how. Anyway i wanted to know if that no topic convo was still a thing.

And now for the real reason i came here. Watch psycho pass!!!!!! Seriously i just finished it and it is my favorite anime to date, and you guys know how much i liked SAO

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese