ANIME AVATARS!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get it either. But if I recommend an anime, it is only because there is a character that I related to on a spiritual level...
For example:
Watamote - Tomoko = Socially inept/anxious... which is me all over
Girls und Panzer - Mako = Sleepy ass motherf-

All I need now is

Well I'm sort of related to Ryuuji Takasu on the spiritual level as you say.
A lot of people say I always make a scary face and am lazy :l

Reactions: pc_assassin

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm only loosely associated for now, but my next avatar will be true to this spirit of the revolution.

Also forgot to mention earlier, Hellsing Ultimate. Nazi vampires. Catholic assassins. Copious amounts of blood. Has a fantastic abridged series done by TeamFourStar as well.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
So whats every ones favourite anime? Excluding mainstream stuff aka SAO Log horizion ataack on titan etc?
Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'd add Dragon Ball Z Kai, but after they anounced GT, I just stopped watching. A recent episode of DEATH BATTLE! made me want to get back into it, though.

Sent from my new XBOX 360 using XBOX LIVE!

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'd add Dragon Ball Z Kai, but after they anounced GT, I just stopped watching. A recent episode of DEATH BATTLE! made me want to get back into it, though.

Sent from my new XBOX 360 using XBOX LIVE!

I do not see Avatar as a anime its a cartoon in my book.