Angry Endermen??

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Defiancey

Jul 29, 2019
These things keep spawning in my base. I cant get rid of them. Anyone know a way to get these to go away? Playing on a custom infinity mod pack.

knn03

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I've never had a problem with them before. Try turning difficulty to peaceful for a second then switch back.

Defiancey

Jul 29, 2019
That didnt work. I do have hardcore ender expansion on the server. I came across a tower thingy in the end the other day. Ended up killing a ton of endermen and found some eye looking dude, but i lost him. So i went back and took out all the spawners and found the dude and killed him. So we will see if that maybe fixes it.

Defiancey

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah that didn't fix it. I came across some stuff about an enderapocalypse but its only suppose to last 30mins or something, which it has been way longer then that. So I dont know.

edit: I have a magnum torch about 10 blocks from where they are spawning.

Edit: Ok my son put some cactus in a couple pots on some blocks by the front door as decoration. Well i smashed them taking out some slimes yesterday. I replaced the cactus with Death Flowers. Fount out they attract enderman. So thats what was causing it.

Last edited:

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
if you have hardcore ender expansion, and you killed the dragon, that means that all endermen are now permanently angry with you

mathchamp

Jul 29, 2019
If all else fails, magnum torch.

Magnum torch only prevents "natural" spawns (i.e. the normal vanilla spawning mechanic that creates mobs in dark areas). "Forced" spawns (such as mob spawners, cursed earth, etc.) can still occur even in the presence of a Magnum torch.