Open Server Ancient | 1.1.2 | open | Europe social no PVP, building community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LCruel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello All,

I am looking for casual FTB fans who want to join us at minecraft.ancientstormrage.com. Me and my friends run a small FTB server. We enjoy minecraft FTB and like to expand the experience by sharing the game world online.

Expect to find a persistent world where you can adventure and build as you can in single player. We intent to keep the player count low so you can get to know your neighbors. Ones the server has become mature (10 to 20 regular players) the server will become a white listed server for (your) friends only.

Server:
The server is hosted in europe on: 213.163.67.38 / minecraft.ancientstormrage.com

TeamSpeak:
IP: www.ancientstormrage.com
password: wow2

Rules:
- No PVP
- Use common sense
- Respect players, admins and their property
- Survival, normal difficulty

Item restrictions:
None

Further inquiry:
Admin: [email protected]

Note:
At the moment we are also stress testing the server.

I hope to hear/see any and all FTB fans soon.

Regards,
LCruel

LCruel

Jul 29, 2019
Due to succes i have moved the server to dedicated hardware and added a teamspeak channel.

Teamspeak details:
server: minecraft.ancientstormrage.com
Password: wow2

Regards,
LCruel

LCruel

Jul 29, 2019
One week later, fixed canvas bag so it can be used without the duping issue. Also updated Grief prevention to work with most of the FTB Ultimate items. Spawn town is taking shape and during peak there are about 15 players online. So there still is some room for new people.

LCruel

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the world,

Created a new map survival world and optimized grief/raid prevention. Still plenty of room for more.

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
Why am i banned he keeps annoying me and i've asked mods to help me but no one helps me this isnt fair!
i've asked him to stop but he wont