Anarchy | DW20 Pack | No Whitelist | No Rules

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
I think the map broke.
1LKZK

volrath8754

Jul 29, 2019
Dude its down again. I understand that running a server might well be more work than I imagine (and thanks for running this one) but dam this is some very frequent down time.

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
Here's the reason it was down most recently.
FlakTheMighty: why is my server status "Disabled" again?
Tyler: Because it was using all of the cpu on the node
Tyler: again
FlakTheMighty: wow what
Tyler: 700% usage
[DOUBLEPOST=1357946109][/DOUBLEPOST]Stop making these things unless you want us to get dropped by our host.
Tyler: i'd assume its a corrupt chunk
Tyler: or mobfarm
Tyler: or world eater
Tyler: or anything that causes mass cpu usage

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
Since 343N isn't online to edit the OP, here's some changes.

Slots: 20 (5 reserved by request) - It's actually 25 but only people on a list can join it if it's 20/20.
dmillerw does all our custom server mods. Go thank him or donate a little to him.

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. But Monkey attacked me when I went to see what's going on and he lost everything because his armor wasn't fully charged.

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
Get out of my server thread, it's not to advertise yours. Thank you admins for deleting that post.
Either way, the server's back up it crashed for no logged reason.
I'm going to work on putting an hourly restart on.[DOUBLEPOST=1358302279][/DOUBLEPOST]Or maybe bi-hourly.

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
Restarts are somewhat bihourly. I worked around the old restarts.
Times are in CST.

• 1 AM
  • 11 AM
  • 3 AM
  • 6 AM
  • 9 AM
  • 3 PM
  • 6 PM

If you'd like a time added just tell me.