Anarchy | DW20 Pack | No Whitelist | No Rules

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

343N

Jul 29, 2019
We're playing ANARCHY
THERE ARE NO RULES, griefing is allowed.
The server is on the hard difficulty so you can starve to death.
Domain: craft.flakthemighty.net
IP: 69.162.99.190
Slots: 40
Host: Elpis Host
We're on lots of ram and a E3-1270 V2 CPU​

I don't care what you do in the world, it's anarchy, do whatever you want.​

You can't craft mystcraft ages or that'll ruin it​

Images soon

Reactions: Zjarek_S

343N

Jul 29, 2019
IP Fixed, you can join now if you couldn't earlier when flak didn't post

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
So the map is broken at the moment, I'm trying to fix it.
2013-01-06 18:06:48 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception t
t: Ticking tile entity
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:685)
at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:270)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:598)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: vq cannot be cast to chb.mods.mffs.common.options.ItemProjectorOptionBase
at chb.mods.mffs.common.TileEntityProjector.getOptions(TileEntityProjector.java:1216)
at chb.mods.mffs.common.TileEntityProjector.hasOption(TileEntityProjector.java:1203)
at chb.mods.mffs.common.TileEntityProjector.UpdateForcefieldTexttur(TileEntityProjector.java:536)
at chb.mods.mffs.common.TileEntityProjector.checkslots(TileEntityProjector.java:437)
at chb.mods.mffs.common.TileEntityProjector.g(TileEntityProjector.java:564)
at yc.h(World.java:2155)
at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:679)
... 4 more

jesse combee

Jul 29, 2019
damn bro, you gotta hook this shit back up, im feenin for some gleemin[DOUBLEPOST=1357526731][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, me and my friend just started yesterday and put about 22 hours in already, so I really, really,really hope you don't wipe,

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the scare of having to wipe maybe, we won't. I managed to fix the issue and I'm uploading the map now. Funfact, our map is 1.56 GB.

Xetian

Jul 29, 2019
Did we lose any time from your backup to the current version? Do you know what happened?

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
There was no backup, the map had a projector placed but the server didn't get the data properly. It's up now either way with an upgrade to the server page, a stats counter. It shows how many players are online, the motd, and if it's online or not.

XdragonoidX

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to reset the world because when I spawned in, it looked like the world had exploded (probably did). You might wanna fix that.

FlakTheMighty

Jul 29, 2019
It got nuked ages ago, I'm not going to reset the world because the spawn got nuked. It's just going to get nuked again like it did when we fixed it.

Willwork4liberty

Jul 29, 2019
I reinstalled the FTB launcher and DW20 modpack and now says mods are out of date, Im trying to roll them back manually i guess to try and log on, sad face for me now. Great server though im desperate to finish my nuclear reactor

Willwork4liberty

Jul 29, 2019
ARGG! I cant get mod versions to work, must have something to do with new monecraft version, damn. well ill be back as soon as its fixed. If anyone knows how to fix this or revert back to old mods let me know, could not find all the old versions of the mods. sad panda.