Aloha~

b0Stark

Jul 29, 2019
Greets from the cold north.

Name's Tony. Nickname's b0Stark (pronounced as [boh-stahrk] as in 'bow' and 'Stark').
By blood, I hail from the land of Scotland, but by heart: Norway. :>

I play games, e.g. Battlefield, Minecraft, CitiesXL, Hitman.
I cast Counter Strike: Global Offensive tournaments in Norway for LionsEK.
I'm currently studying 3D Design and Animation at Noroff College University, Japanese A1-1 and A1-2 and Computer Science Cryptography. I'm also the council leader of Noroff Student Union.
I love reading books, usually within the genres of fantasy, crime, history and sci-fi

I'm trying to start up a live stream, but I've no rush. :> Still got to figure out how I still have time for games. With so much going on, I thought I'd be lying dead asleep in my bed by now.

A long, long time ago, I stumbled upon a thread in the Minecraft Forums where someone mentioned something about Feed The Beast. This piqued my interest, and I was soon engulfed in the world of FTB and Slowpoke. I was lucky enough to, for a short time, be a part of the gang back then. Although I was invisible, I was there. However, work got the lot of me, and I've been offline for way longer than I had hoped for.
However, recently, I found my way back online again, and I booted up my old Minecraft server, where I found some old FTB files. This caused me to find my way back to Slowpoke and FTB. And now I am here, with an updated Minecraft server and the lust for more.

Hope we'll get along well.~

/Tony