Windows .jar all of my FTB mods are vanilla minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

manolof1998

Jul 29, 2019
Today i downloaded the FTB launcher.jar and i started to install the mods. I created an new map on the FTB Unleashed but i was vanilla minecraft on mods were installed same with the Direwolf20 mod and with all the modes on the launcher.
I hope you find out whats going on cuz i don't know what to do.
Thanks for your time.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
What do you mean you were on vanilla minecraft. If you mean biomes then you need to select Biomes 'o' Plenty from the more world options.

manolof1998

Jul 29, 2019
i mean that i don't have any thing tha the mods have no items no biomes even when i chose Biomes 'o' Plenty in world options[DOUBLEPOST=1382969829][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean that i don't have any thing tha the mods have no items no biomes even when i chose Biomes 'o' Plenty in world options

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
If you are able to choose Biomes O' Plenty then you have the mods as BoP will not run without Forge. Check to see if you have NEI by pressing the 'o' button with your inventory open. You can also verify that the mods are loaded from the SSP SMP selection screen. Click on the Mods button and it will list all the loaded mods.

manolof1998

Jul 29, 2019
that the thing i just tried again and i don't have the option Biomes O' Plenty[DOUBLEPOST=1382974540][/DOUBLEPOST]And also it doesn't have a Mods button

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Okay in that case please follow this guide exactly to install everything in the recommended way. After that if you are still experiencing problems click on the 'Paste my log to pastebin.com' button on the console. This will copy your log to pastebin.com and give you a link that you post here so we can look at your log. Look here for more info about the logs.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
that the thing i just tried again and i don't have the option Biomes O' Plenty[DOUBLEPOST=1382974540][/DOUBLEPOST]And also it doesn't have a Mods button

The Biomes 'o' Plenty mod, along with a few others, are disabled by default when you download the Unleashed modpack and you will need to re-enable them.

Status
Not open for further replies.