Whitelist Server AliasCraft.com | Mature Players (18+) | Dedicated | Mumble | Mindcrack v8.0.1 + Logistics Pipes

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mino1231

Jul 29, 2019
I have no doubt in my mind that's what happened. I'm sure you find it hard to believe because you're not able to look at the hard facts. Based on how everything played out last night, it was abundantly clear what happened.
Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean it as if I was doubting you, I guess I meant I couldn't believe someone would get mad and do that just because they got rejected. :/

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean it as if I was doubting you, I guess I meant I couldn't believe someone would get mad and do that just because they got rejected. :/

No problem. We have a ton of technical and administrative experience on our staff team, so it's very easy to deal with these childish attacks.

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
Happy Friday! Server has had superb uptime this week (only downtime was upgrading RAM). Due to our upgraded RAM, we're going to bump our player base. Feel free to apply :)

Fruxloid

Jul 29, 2019
I'm 16, but I feel I'm mature enough to be able to have enough responsibility to play with older players. I'd love to make new friends and the fact that this server is so secure makes me want to play even more. I'd appreciate it if you took me under consideration.[DOUBLEPOST=1363972812][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: Fruxloid
MC Experience: 1.3
FTB Experience: I've watched many videos on the YouTube and have experimented on Singleplayer for automated contraptions.
Why I feel I should join: I'm a mature player and would love to play alongside others who are also at that level. I'm familiar with most of the mods. Not including bees, haven't looked into it. Anyways, I love building and helping out others!
Thanks for your time.