Whitelist Server AliasCraft.com | Mature Players (18+) | Dedicated | Mumble | Mindcrack v8.0.1 + Logistics Pipes

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
play.aliascraft.com​
index.php

Announcing AliasCraft running on beefy dedicated hardware. This server is running with the MindCrack v8.0.1 mod pack plus the Logistics Pipes mod. Instructions for client setup can be found here. Check out the list on our website and see some of the tutorial/spotlights for each of the mods.

Our community currently consists of several dedicated players who have come together to help out and expand our own areas. We have several community utilities and are working towards a unified and advanced spawn city. In the future the server will be expanded into other cities that will be linked together and a secondary server will most likely be offered in the future as AliasCraft expands.

AliasCraft has officially been running successfully for over a month now. We have no intentions whatsoever at terminating or resetting the world, only expanding and adding on. If you're tired of servers resetting worlds, or going down without any warning, then we may be the right fit for you.

We have an eight person Mumble server running as part of the website and may migrate that to accommodate more players if needed. I will personally be doing a Let's Play series on the server and will be streaming most content live via Twitch.tv. The server is supported by the players. Where other servers restrict abilities and play for donations, we do not. Nothing in the mods have been restricted and players that do donate do not get free stuff or abilities to get a leg up on other players. Everybody is the same going in and all play is legit.

We work off of an honor system. We never accept more than one or two whitelist applications in a couple of days and do a thorough background check on each of our players. There is no limiting or controlling protection system to get in the way of anything. During the entire time the server has been up, we've not had one incident of griefing. Even so, we take daily precautions in backing up everything to ensure your creations remain unharmed. Our staff spends time making our players time fun and incident free rather than babysitting a bunch of immature players.

If you interested in joining just apply here. Make sure to check out our gallery to visually follow the server's progress!

Server Specifications
  • 2 x 2.5 GHz L5420 Quad Core (TickThreading using the extra cores)
  • 16 GB RAM
  • 2 TB Disk Space
  • 100mbit unmetered up/down connection out of Kansas City
  • 20 slots

Jwils

Jul 29, 2019
If your interested in a group of people that get along, help each other out and have fun playing FTB then this is your place. I joined not long ago and have been having a blast. Come check us out if your interested.

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
We've updated to the latest version of Mindcrack and Logistics Pipes! We also upgraded to 20 slots, so feel free to apply today :)

Numilex

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, I'm really impressed by the professional server description. Will be making an application for sure.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I have made an application, I went to make an account, then remembered I already had one. That made me laugh at myself for a bit.

LyndhurstV

Jul 29, 2019
The server's description is, as Numilex said, quite professional and detailed. I posted an application, and I'm currently watching the server's live stream on YouTube. I hope to join in the future as everyone seems decent and friendly.

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
Just purged the whitelist/member base from inactive users. Still reviewing and accepting applications. Happy Super Bowl!

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
You heard it here first folks, football is now a legitimate excuse to take holidays from work.

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
Just uploaded a bunch of the recent episodes to Youtube. They can be found here. Check out the latest stream to see our current progress as well as a little blip on how our server is doing and how the application process is working out. All streams can be found here. Cheers!

Mino1231

Jul 29, 2019
I applied last night, im just patiently waiting to hear back (to see if i was accepted or not) :)

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
Please note there is now a mandatory age limit of 18+. We received a small scale attack on the server tonight after rejecting 4 - 5 applications based on age. I'm sure it's no coincidence that it was right after rejecting those applications. This is the exact reason this rule is in place as who knows what kind of damage that individual would have done if allowed on the server. Please, if you're less than 18, don't apply. Furthermore, we base acceptance on a lot more than age; namely grammar, comprehension, and the level of detail in the application. These things help us detect people that are lying about their age. If you truly want to join our amazing and fast growing community of mature and respectful players, then please consider taking a bit more time on your applications rather than complaining when they get rejected. Thanks!

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't been on the last few days and likely won't be again. I have started to prioritise things, and I just don't have the time to be playing on this server. It was legitimately the most fun I have had on a Minecraft server since I played the original FTB maps. I assume my name will be removed from the whitelist and I sincerely hope someone deserving gets to come on the server in my place. As a parting question, this server ran a alpha/beta mod called Tick Threading, which is known to be somewhat buggy and unstable, in my experiences at least.
Which version of Tick Threading is the server running? Some friends have asked me to host a MindCrack V8 server for them, to which I agreed. I may as well get them the best performance possible by using Tick Threading, and I know AliasCraft runs MindCrack V8 as well.

Mino1231

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I was one of the people who was rejected or not, but I would like to say I had nothing to do with the attack on the server and I find it hard to believe that someone would do that just because they were rejected.

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I was one of the people who was rejected or not, but I would like to say I had nothing to do with the attack on the server and I find it hard to believe that someone would do that just because they were rejected.

I have no doubt in my mind that's what happened. I'm sure you find it hard to believe because you're not able to look at the hard facts. Based on how everything played out last night, it was abundantly clear what happened.