Ako the Builder: FTB Infinity , Regrowth, Pathfinder & Resonant Rise Let's Plays!

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Ako,

Relatively new viewer, but have watched a huge amount of your vids recently! Really enjoy your building style and attitude - would love to see a 'stream of conciousness' vid of you building something decorative, doesn't need to have commentary, just to see how you go about building things (I know you say you get distracted, take breaks etc.). Sometimes it's a bit like "just going to cut [the] camera and do a few bits", only to come back to a finished, amazing build! :D
Not a criticism, just would love to see how you work, as I struggle with a 5x5 dirt shack.

On another note, I'm getting 602 missing items when trying to play your Ep. 50 download, any ideas? Just downloaded 1.0.4 DW20, and your world.

Thanks again for the hours of entertainment!
Hi, sorry just seen this, thanks for the kind words, I generally find, if I record building stuff, that I find it boring on playback, I'd like to get a cam account at some point and then that might be more of an option.

As this message is about a month old I really hope you got the world download sorted!

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, sorry just seen this, thanks for the kind words, I generally find, if I record building stuff, that I find it boring on playback, I'd like to get a cam account at some point and then that might be more of an option.

As this message is about a month old I really hope you got the world download sorted!
I think I have a spare account that I don't really use :O
Inbox me if you want the details :D

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
I think I have a spare account that I don't really use :O
Inbox me if you want the details :D
Thanks for the offer mate, I've actually got access to a mates account that I could use, what I'll struggle to get around to organising is more the software for the floaty cambot type thing (technical eh) and if my computer could handle 2 instances, I've already got sucky fps with just 1 :)

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the offer mate, I've actually got access to a mates account that I could use, what I'll struggle to get around to organising is more the software for the floaty cambot type thing (technical eh) and if my computer could handle 2 instances, I've already got sucky fps with just 1 :)
Ah okay xD Sadly that, I do not know how to do X.X Sorry lol

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
world download for Infinity Episode 20 is now in the first post of this thread (note: this download will only be available up to the release of the episode 30 download), enjoy :)

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
World download for episode 12 of my Regrowth series has been added to the first post of the thread. As a heads up I just took a quick copy of my save so didn't put my gear into a chest or anything.

pday32

Jul 29, 2019
Do you still have all the world downsloads for your Direwolf20 LP as only the last one is on first post.

MrOraiz

Jul 29, 2019
Hi ako! I know you're taking a break because you've been demotivated with Minecraft at the moment (and probably knee-deep in many other great games that have come out recently), but I was just wondering when - or if - you're planning on returning? I was very much enjoying your vids, and would be great to see you back!

Reactions: Odenite

buncheesy

Jul 29, 2019
Just dropping a note to say I really appreciate your lets plays. I watch (well start watching at least) a few and you have the right pace, knowledge, demeanor, skill originality and thus interest for prolonged watching. Watched a chunk of your monster LPs and am about halfway through the infinity LP.

Cheers. Hope to see you back but otherwise thanks and good luck with future endeavours.

Reactions: Odenite

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I hope You are doing ok Ako. If your able to give a shout out to us fans to let us know you are doing alright? I know its strange to say this, but (I hope I'm not the only one) I/We have watched your videos on a daily bases that we worry when one of our favorite YouTube disappears. Again, sorry if that strange.

Its ok if you decided to stop recording, it would be sad, but you have to do what you want to do. I just hope your life is going good as you have brought joy to my life with great entertainment!

Reactions: RedBoss

TROOPERscrat

Jul 29, 2019
I hope You are doing ok Ako. If your able to give a shout out to us fans to let us know you are doing alright? I know its strange to say this, but (I hope I'm not the only one) I/We have watched your videos on a daily bases that we worry when one of our favorite YouTube disappears. Again, sorry if that strange.

Its ok if you decided to stop recording, it would be sad, but you have to do what you want to do. I just hope your life is going good as you have brought joy to my life with great entertainment!

I Have to agree so much would be nice to hear from you :(

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, for anyone wondering I am fine I'm just not playing any games at the moment. I took a week break from Minecraft in May and unfortunately haven't felt the desire to play it again since. I have played a couple of other games in that time but not at the level where I feel videos of me playing would be worth watching :)

jolli86

Jul 29, 2019
Shame (for us!) you aren't feeling it at the minute, but you have to do what is best for you!

Hope to see you back at some point though dude.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, for anyone wondering I am fine I'm just not playing any games at the moment. I took a week break from Minecraft in May and unfortunately haven't felt the desire to play it again since. I have played a couple of other games in that time but not at the level where I feel videos of me playing would be worth watching :)

Well that's good:) At least your doing good. Been watching a lot of your past videos to help with ideas and such. Hope everything works out for you, and if you decide not to come back to video making I wish you all the best. Thanks for all the great content you have given us.

TROOPERscrat

Jul 29, 2019

really would be nice to see you back making videos again maybe a return for the mods in 1.8 ?????? thanks again for all your help in playing modded minecraft :D