Agricraft in Project Ozone 2

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ZTB23

Jul 29, 2019
How does agricraft work in PO2? As my seeds spread they don't seem to mutate and increase their stats when I put them into the seed analyzer. Plus they take a *LONG* time to grow.

ZTB23

Jul 29, 2019
Also, the essence infused scythe doesn't seem to be producing extra essence like it says it will in its description. I have the essence growing in the agricraft crop sticks and I'm right clicking them with the scythe. Am I doing something wrong? does it have anything to do with the crops not having high enough stats?

V

Viperion

To mutate your seeds you need to have a row of at least three slots (a cross shape of 5 works even better) with your normal seeds on the edges and a blank space with double crop sticks in the middle. The new seed will spread to that middle patch and that's the improved seed. Usually it takes 10-12 iterations before you have a 10/10/10 or close to it.

That's also how you make new seeds, by having the row of three with the two "donor" seeds on each end; sometimes you'll get one of the donor seeds instead but about half the time the seed will mutate into a new type. Look at the book for how to grow certain types.

ZTB23

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much. I had gotten used to agricraft on Regrowth. What about the essence infused hoe? I have the imperio hoe that says it gives 4 additional minicio essence per harvest but when I use it on the crops they just drop one.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much. I had gotten used to agricraft on Regrowth. What about the essence infused hoe? I have the imperio hoe that says it gives 4 additional minicio essence per harvest but when I use it on the crops they just drop one.
I doubt they work on agricraft crop sticks. They're meant for crops that are planted the vanilla way, which is probably disabled