Agrarian Skies Map Problems

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

monkeybutts79

Jul 29, 2019
However many times I reinstall Agrarian Skies, the map never shows up. The Home Sweet Home map doesn't show up and I have no maps, even the flat one. I can't find anywhere to download the map separately, so does anyone have any ideas? Like sending it to me, or a link to a download for it?

Dungeon_Man324

Jul 29, 2019
This happens for me aswell and I cant really enjoy the game! Jadedcat please fix this so that I can enjoy agrarian skies, And IcountFrom0 we know that already and your comment isn't helpful at all.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
This happens for me aswell and I cant really enjoy the game! Jadedcat please fix this so that I can enjoy agrarian skies, And IcountFrom0 we know that already and your comment isn't helpful at all.
The information that you were aware of that was not stated and thus the isn't helpful statement isn't warranted

We are simply people, not mind readers, you need to give us more information instead of assuming that we know it.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Map download is broken, all it does is place the folder in saves and puts 1x1kb file in the folder called "version" and you open that with notepad and it contains the number 1.

So yeah broken.

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
It would be an idea to use '@' in front of her username to catch her attention quicker.
Also, don't PM her, a simple message on her profile will suffice.

Also, I don't really understand what's going on here, upon reading previous posts it seems the map download is broken?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I would have tweeted Jaded but from her Twitter profile she's gone away/having a break for 5 days so little point. I thought someone else would have at least the map to upload to fix it.

Reactions: RealSketch

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also unable to download the maps. It spends the time to download 6MB for the Home-Sweet-Home map, and 973KB for the flat map, but both folders have only a version file in them. Nothing else.

Last edited:

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
I managed to get the server map (one large start building and many islands) from a curse location. Are the other maps there and does it matter after I plop down on an island?

LunaticMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Home Sweet Home becomes ridiculously laggy for me when I put a door on the house, so i'm always playing Flat Platform. I had to go to the Technic Launcher, find a copycat pack, get into my appdata files, make a copy of the world, and put it in my Agrarian Skies HQ folder.

blaken1992

Jul 29, 2019
ive downloaded the server file from the FTB launcher and the server map i login with no errors but the house isnt there im just falling into the void ive followed links to other maps for the game unzip them and uploaded them and still getting the same problem, i even got hold of the owner of my server and he did the very same things and its happening to him. The only way i can really play is i op myself gamemode c and spawn the island and house myself but its not the same

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is DB link to the Home Sweet Home X map. If you restart AS a lot, it would be wise to copy the world, and maintain a fresh copy for future restarts.