Agrarian Skies: Iguana Tweaks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

drog92

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry if this has been asked somewhere before, but is modifying tools in agrarian skies, the Tinker's tools, disabled? I can't seem to modify a current tool with a different part.

Example:
I made a complete bronze tool.
I want to change the pick head to Alumite like you should be able to with Iguana's Tweaks

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
You have to use it to gain experience and then after you used if on (x) blocks you get a upgrade and a modifier. Iguana tweaks makes your tools have more room to be better but you actually have to use them. I believe everything in this mod is configurable.

drog92

Jul 29, 2019
You have to use it to gain experience and then after you used if on (x) blocks you get a upgrade and a modifier. Iguana tweaks makes your tools have more room to be better but you actually have to use them. I believe everything in this mod is configurable.
But on the Original mod page, it says that you can replace parts on the tools with some that are better instead of crafting a new tool so that you can save the experience and levels that you have gained on it, but I can't seem to do this. I have the pick in question at expert.

I am not referring to modifiers by the way.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
But on the Original mod page, it says that you can replace parts on the tools with some that are better instead of crafting a new tool so that you can save the experience and levels that you have gained on it, but I can't seem to do this. I have the pick in question at expert.

I am not referring to modifiers by the way.
OK so do what I said earlier with leveling up a tool to get +1 modifier than replace the part because it takes away a modifier to replace something in Iguana's Tweaks.

This balances out because Iguana's Tweaks also adds things to give you more modifiers.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
OK so do what I said earlier with leveling up a tool to get +1 modifier than replace the part because it takes away a modifier to replace something in Iguana's Tweaks.

This balances out because Iguana's Tweaks also adds things to give you more modifiers.
Did he not just say that it is on expert?

drog92

Jul 29, 2019

I have 2 extra modifiers. I can even add another with the gold and diamond. It will not let me exchange the parts.