Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mine_it_your_way

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to get delete mode and magnet mode in nei to work. it will not show up in the inventory screen like it did in all previous packs.I have tried enabling it and disabling it. I finally had to delete nei and redownload it, and it worked for a while. But now it changed back. I really need magnet mode enabled. Any ideas?
never mind, got it! had to enable global mode on it

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019
can you help me whit something on Agrarian Skies, i want the microblock mod you used to build the map but i cant find it
Clarify what you are asking for? Are you trying to download this for something else, or are you not seeing it in Agrarian Skies? The blocks you can create are hidden in NEI because they took up so many pages. They're certainly still available, you just need to make a saw (the mod is Forge Multipart) and the block you're wanting to create them from.

Edit: forgot to say, ignore me if you were just looking for the name/download link, as others have provided it.

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Clarify what you are asking for? Are you trying to download this for something else, or are you not seeing it in Agrarian Skies? The blocks you can create are hidden in NEI because they took up so many pages. They're certainly still available, you just need to make a saw (the mod is Forge Multipart) and the block you're wanting to create them from.

She wanted the name of the mod. See top of this page.

Reactions: pjfranke

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to get delete mode and magnet mode in nei to work. it will not show up in the inventory screen like it did in all previous packs.I have tried enabling it and disabling it. I finally had to delete nei and redownload it, and it worked for a while. But now it changed back. I really need magnet mode enabled. Any ideas?
open the inventory and hit the options button in the bottom left corner. next, click the inventory button. you should see something saying cheat mode, leave that for now. in the top right corner is a button that says world, click that to go to world options. you will notice the "Cheat Mode" button now says "Recipe Mode", click that until is says Cheat mode. that should get you magnet and delete modes. hopefully this is clear enough to follow.

apparently nei has been locked into recipe mode by default for some unknown reason. ive brought this up in the DW20 pack thread as well.

MadTinkerer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this has been reported yet (it seems like it'd be a common enough issue), but I've noticed that fluid ducts are occasionally creating infinite supplies of materials that you pass through them so long as it comes in a device and comes out another device. This includes liquid routers as well as TE tesseracts.

I experienced this first by piping Mob Essence through a tesseract into a dynamo array, and most recently piping molten metal into an array of casting basins. I now have 9 casting basis pumping out blocks of metal every second or so without any new material going in.

Makes me want to delete my world :/

Reactions: coco22

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
3.1.2, Quest book does not open....
E. In SMP that is

<.< ....

I forgot to turn edit mode off in the config. I'll load up new ones. If you don't want to redownload just change the "Edit Mode = false" in the hqm.cfg file

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
BevoLJ doesn't seem to have issues with too much RAM, but he's also got a beast of a PC: http://i.imgur.com/fH2KU5Q.png :D

Holy almighty, if I was a mod on the boards, I'd be known for doing just one thing...editing people's bugreport posts to put their bugreport in spoiler or code tags. Coming across one of those in Tapatalk is a PITA, let alone if there's a couple on a page!
Yeah, see, he's using -Xmx4G not -Xmx8G. He's using half.

Permgen is a whole other ball game from java memory heap.
Someone pointed me to this. So figure I'll throw in my derpy experience. I am certainly no expert at this stuff, just derp around until things work.

I have a beast of a computer and lots of RAM. 64GB in fact. But that isn't for games its for video editing. From my experience you want less RAM for like Minecraft otherwise the trash doesn't get taken out. (or thats what I'm told and seems good for me.) I typically stick with 4GB. That always seems to work well for me. The only times I let it loose and throw 36 at it is if I am running some super silly world in SSP. If you've seen some of my LPs you know there is just no way some of those worlds will function on 4GBs. Best solution for those is a localhost server type thing to record on.

Permgen is just for Java 7. Java 8 I've never used the permgen thingy. I don't think it is needed, though some tell me it is still a thing. Just never needed it. The java I use depends on the launcher/mods I'm using. Vanilla launcher is my main launcher and I like Java 7 on it. AT Launcher I use Java 8. FTB I use 7. Why, I have no idea. lol. I just derped around that thats what I ended up with. :p

Reactions: Godel

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
4 GB???

Seriously? What kind of world needs that much?

Most vanilla worlds that I've played with max around 220 MB of tenured; even with mods, it's typically under 350 MB tenured. ATG adds probably 250-400 MB of tenured for worldgen (yes, it's really that big).

Or is the idea to delay full collections until you are done playing -- enough memory that you never need to do a full collection while playing?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
4 GB???

Seriously? What kind of world needs that much?

Most vanilla worlds that I've played with max around 220 MB of tenured; even with mods, it's typically under 350 MB tenured. ATG adds probably 250-400 MB of tenured for worldgen (yes, it's really that big).

Or is the idea to delay full collections until you are done playing -- enough memory that you never need to do a full collection while playing?

Modded worlds with a lot of processioning going on can easily need that much.
At the start when they are first genned they might not but as you build yah it easily can. Or even more. Modded minecraft can bog down even monster machines.

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019
Someone pointed me to this. So figure I'll throw in my derpy experience. I am certainly no expert at this stuff, just derp around until things work.

I have a beast of a computer and lots of RAM. 64GB in fact. But that isn't for games its for video editing. From my experience you want less RAM for like Minecraft otherwise the trash doesn't get taken out. (or thats what I'm told and seems good for me.) I typically stick with 4GB. That always seems to work well for me. The only times I let it loose and throw 36 at it is if I am running some super silly world in SSP. If you've seen some of my LPs you know there is just no way some of those worlds will function on 4GBs. Best solution for those is a localhost server type thing to record on.

I just remembered the crazy number someone pointed out in the YT comments, but I'm willing to admin I didn't pay close enough attention, or know enough about Java arguments to know what difference it makes. Let alone if someone was running a workstation class (server class?) that could take 512GB of RAM, that'd be an obscene amount to toss at Minecraft...except for a derpy screenshot because they could.

I ran into issues trying to run Agrarian Skies on a 32-bit Windows system, as I could only give it 1GB of RAM. Vanilla would run fine though. That system only had 2GB anyway (Dell Venue Pro 8), so more would've been giving me swapping issues. Currently allocate 2.5GB on my laptop (8GB RAM), and likely >3.5GB on my desktop (16GB). Never run into an issue with memory on the client on either, just with creeping tick lag on the server for an old map, necessitating a daily bounce. That's almost certainly due to some dumb build decisions before I knew better.

Hope I didn't bring too much confusion your way, Bevo. Thanks for providing some clarity on your settings!

Naumnaum

Jul 29, 2019
Pouring fluids from Thermal Expansion Portable Tanks into Tinkerers Steelworks Deep Tanks makes infinite fluid, IMO deep tanks don't try to empty portable tanks and portable tanks don't detect any fluid going out, this makes portable tanks don't lose fluid and deep tanks continuously getting filled.

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
That's almost certainly due to some dumb build decisions before I knew better.
90% of my biggest issues come from this. Buuuutttt.... The really stupid build designs typically are so much fun and look sooo AMAZING!!!! ... right before they cause the world to crumble to ash.

Reactions: pjfranke

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019
90% of my biggest issues come from this. Buuuutttt.... The really stupid build designs typically are so much fun and look sooo AMAZING!!!! ... right before they cause the world to crumble to ash.
Like building my base out of seared bricks, because I like how they look. Then I hear that it'll cause lag, because the game will keep checking if they're in a layout that makes a valid smeltery? No idea if it's actually true though.

We'll technically, I was using seared brick slabs. Goes further than whole block bricks, still looks awesome, and somehow...even when in the top position...the surface is invalid for mob spawns even in complete darkness.

Happyguy0205

Jul 29, 2019
Been having trouble starting AS. When i start it, it crashes about 10 seconds into it loading. Ive been playing for about a month now and haven't had problems until today.

Nevermind, got help from somewhere else...

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// You're mean.

Time: 8/2/14 3:53 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:156)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:523)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at erogenousbeef.bigreactors.common.BigReactors.registerOres(BigReactors.java:436)
    at erogenousbeef.bigreactors.common.BRLoader.preInit(BRLoader.java:53)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:522)
    ... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: 'orldGenInNegativeDims' has no scope in '/config/BigReactors/BigReactors.cfg:101'
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:578)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:100)
    at erogenousbeef.bigreactors.common.BRConfig.<clinit>(BRConfig.java:21)
    ... 38 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.9.4
    Java Version: 1.7.0_65, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 321089744 bytes (306 MB) / 905969664 bytes (864 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx2048M -XX:PermSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 111 mods loaded, 111 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Aroma1997Core{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MobiusCore{1.2.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    denLib{3.2.6} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    DenEvents{1.0} [DenEvents] (DenEvents.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core MC.1.6.4 v.1.0.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AromaBackup{0.0.0.0.1} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup-1.6.4-0.0.0.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    autopackager{1.2} [AutoPackager] (autopackager-1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    bdlib{1.2.2.45} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.2.45.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BigReactors{0.3.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.3A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forestry{2.3.1.2-agskies} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.2-agskies.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AWWayofTime{v1.0.1g} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    crowley.skyblock{1.29e} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.6.4-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Mariculture{1.2.2f} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.2f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    exaliquo{0.11.2} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.11.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    extracells{1.6.9b} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.9b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (Flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    gendustry{1.1.2.72} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.2.72.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    gtfomicroblocks{1.0} [gtfoMicroblocks] (gtfoMicroblocks.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.3} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.5)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM - The Journey (4.0.5).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    InfernalMobs{1.4.3} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    islandbuilder{Island Builder (1.2.0)} [Island Builder] (Island_Builder__1.2.0_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    JABBA{1.1.4} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    jadedsblood{1.0} [Jaded's Blood] (JadedsBlood-1.6.4-Beta-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    jadedspawn{1.0} [JadedSpawn] (jadedspawn-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MagicBees{2.1.13} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ModTweaker{0.2a} [ModTweaker] (ModTweaker-1.6.4-0.2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|AE{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.10.5.70} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.5.70.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    OpenMods{0.5} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    OpenBlocks{1.2.8} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PluginsforForestry{3.2.30} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.6.4-3.2.30-hotfix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    simplyjetpacks{0.3.0.0} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-0.3.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.4.2-fix2} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4_0.0.4.2-fix2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TiCTooltips{1.1.7} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    WailaHarvestability{1.0.2} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.6.4-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    warpbook{0.0.200c} [Warp Book] (Warp-Book-1.6.4-0.0.200c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-1.6.4-prog7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.

Last edited:

Blade4323

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo!

It seems I've come across a weird server type of crash...
Using the latest version of the Agrarian skies server, whenever a blood altar is placed every player in the server is kicked. In the console it simply says reached end of stream...
It's done this on occasion randomly, but 100% fails when a blood altar is placed. Any help?
Also, blood altar does not crash SP world.

snoepeter21

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I don't know if it's a bug or something. But I Don't get more quests in Steel Powered Flight.
I do play on my own server.
2014-08-03_21.06.00.png

Status
Not open for further replies.