Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

drog92

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem with the purple stained glass from forestry. It's made with the thermionic fabricator and it's impossible to pull items out of this machine. (I tried Itemducts, ME Import bus). Is there another way to automate the production of this glass (it has only the one recipie in the thermionic fabricator)? I don't want to click 1'000 times on the result slot of the machine to get all the glass...
Thanks for your help! We greatly enjoy AS so far :p

/edit:
The Quest "Near infinite power" requires 30 resonant flux capacitors, but they don't need to be charged. It doesn't sound like this is supposed to be so...

/edit2:
It seems impossible to get infernal bees (without going to the nether, it is written in the book that this is purely optional). Is there a way without the nether?

Did you ever find a way to automate the glass? I am on that quest, and really don't want to click on that thing 1000 times.

1200PM

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to break obsidian in my AS world while using a normal diamond pickaxe, is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

kingskybomber14

Jul 29, 2019
There is a bug in the most recent version of AS. It allows for people to craft a relatively expensive item for next to no cost whatsoever. I will not post the bug here in order to prevent further abuse of this glitch. If someone knows who i should PM to tell them about this, please tell me.

drog92

Jul 29, 2019
There is a bug in the most recent version of AS. It allows for people to craft a relatively expensive item for next to no cost whatsoever. I will not post the bug here in order to prevent further abuse of this glitch. If someone knows who i should PM to tell them about this, please tell me.
You need to PM Jadedcat more than likely.

boredtrucker

Jul 29, 2019
i deleted my entire FTB folder to get a fresh start...downloaded agrarian skies, went to open singleplayer to start a new game...no games listed. Flat and home sweet home doesn't exist...and of course making a map simply causes the game to shut down. any help would be appreciated

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
i deleted my entire FTB folder to get a fresh start...downloaded agrarian skies, went to open singleplayer to start a new game...no games listed. Flat and home sweet home doesn't exist...and of course making a map simply causes the game to shut down. any help would be appreciated
If you read back a few pages, you'll see that the Maps are available in the FTB Launcher.
Or if you look at the first post, available from CurseForge

For anyone else falling into the void from the start, you MUST use one of the provided maps.
As above, Download from the Launcher or CurseForge[DOUBLEPOST=1402453131][/DOUBLEPOST]
Default Map Download not working (remove the extra spaces in the file name!)
http://ftb.cursecdn.com/FTB2/maps/Map_Home_sweet_Home_T/1/Map_Home_sweet_Home_T.zip
That link works fine for me[DOUBLEPOST=1402453212][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you ever find a way to automate the glass? I am on that quest, and really don't want to click on that thing 1000 times.
I think you'll find that Forestry glass wont count.
AFAIK Its Clear glass or Normal Glass, both of which are easily automated.

boredtrucker

Jul 29, 2019
firstly, i know i MUST use the map. 2ndly i do use the FTB launcher...that's the problem, i installed the default map and logged in, clicked on single player, nothing shows up.

darkendtruth

Jul 29, 2019
I no longer am able to craft arrows into a "spawn chicken". I've done it before but now i cant seem to make it and when I look up the recipe it shows me something involving a blood altar. the only thing i can think of that would have messed with this is that i updated today from 2.1.6 to 2.1.9

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
I think you'll find that Forestry glass wont count.
AFAIK Its Clear glass or Normal Glass, both of which are easily automated.

Purple Madness requires purple stained glass from Forestry. And no, there doesn't seem to be a way to automate it.[DOUBLEPOST=1402453695][/DOUBLEPOST]
I no longer am able to craft arrows into a "spawn chicken". I've done it before but now i cant seem to make it and when I look up the recipe it shows me something involving a blood altar. the only thing i can think of that would have messed with this is that i updated today from 2.1.6 to 2.1.9

You think right... ;)

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019

Klober

Jul 29, 2019
ive deleted server folder FTB install reinstalled all new and still same thing wont load a world or sets spawn somewhere else.
in gamemode 1 im exploring and cant find any land loaded.
it starts me loc -1298 ?? +1472 and watching videos on youtube i think thats normal loc to spawn but the middle and outer islands arent around

ok after i gave up it spawning normal starting land i used angel stone and made my own starting island (used /jspawn set)and gave myself and friend same as what would have started with.
after 4 hours of playing my friend died (4th death)and it spawned him back at normal spawn and the islands got created

kingskybomber14

Jul 29, 2019
i see the patch note says its been changed but doesnt say what the recipe is for either the chicken or the squid nor does nei or the quest book anyone know the recipe?
The spawn chicken recipe is a feather in a blood altar with 200 LP and for the squid it is 2 raw fish and a fishing rod in an alchemic chemistry set with 200 LP in a blood orb of any kind and yes, these are listed in NEI. 3 arrows can be used to make a feather, so you can still make chickens with arrows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.