Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using version 2.1.5 and I've had something odd happen to a chest that I have attached to my AE system with a fuzzy storage bus (see picture).

https://i.imgur.com/uDq2gcS.png

Why is there sewage in my pollen chest?

Actually I think it was 2.1.6. I only use the recommended versions and after posting this I was prompted to update. I was able to take the sewage out the chest by dragging it into my inventory and then I put it in a trash can.

Last edited:

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
@Jadedcat
Dupe bug with deep tanks in tinkers steelworks in 2.1.9.

It doesn't exist in 2.1.6, any chance of reverting Tinkers Steelworks version as a short term fix until a more permanent solution is rolled out?

Dracono100

Jul 29, 2019
I've also been noticing this, and it seems to happen most when I use the Warp Book to teleport to a far-off chunk--I come back to find the idle timer frozen and only reloading or destroying the block starts it back up again.
Happens with my lazer mine after coming back from the Nether. I just relog and it works again, although sometimes I do have to break a block and replace it, or turn off and back on the power supply.

Well I'm not leaving the chunk, and it should still be chunkloaded once I log off since my chunk loader is right by my machines and is set to load everything I have built so far. As mentioned before causing a block update only worked once, it never started back up again. I have since tried to break and replace, but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
This is in 2.1.9. I used a Sigil of the Phantom Bridge in the nether and minecraft crashed with this report:

http://pastebin.com/09khhKdV

Also my world corrupted. I find this strange because I had been using the sigil several times before that with no problems. I'll try to reproduce it, maybe there's a specific block that crashes it now.

Klober

Jul 29, 2019
deleted server folder extracted new server changed ram to 5g to use and started server logged in with new updated 2.1.9 and spawns me falling into void rince repeat 5+ times last attempt i gave myself op before logging in and gamemode 1 to fly and i cant find land anywhere

mikeyii

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or an intended troll but in 2.1.6 after about 10 minutes at my mob dropper I had 2 double chests full of music disks. Is that supposed to happen?

Last edited:

Jay Mathyson

Jul 29, 2019
Bug report: Mariculture Dictionary eats items without "entries".
Just updated from AS 2.1.6 to 2.1.9; logged into existing game to see if perhaps slime entries had been "fixed". Submitted 2 green slime balls into the top right slot of the Mariculture Dictionary, the slimeballs disappeared a second later. Repeated with a stack of cobble; again, it "ate" the stack. After some testing, I found that the dictionary works normally if an item can be placed into the left hand side. If the item CANNOT be placed there (no ore dictionary entry?) then the dictionary block will eat items right or left clicked into the top-right "input" slot.

UPDATE: okay, this is totally wierd. Just by chance my Mariculture Dictionary is next to my MFR Unifier. When I went to check the slime recipes there (in the adjacent MFR Unifier), guess what was in the slots... you got it: 2 slime balls and a stack of cobble. Not sure if this "auto-eject to adjacent inventory" is intended or not, but there you go. Tested and it will also eject into an adjacent chest. When no inventory is adjacent, the items stuck in the top right slot go into the bottom right slots as normally expected.

(And sadly, the green slimeball to blue slimeball transformation still did not work in either block)

Last edited:

Klober

Jul 29, 2019
deleted server folder extracted new server changed ram to 5g to use and started server logged in with new updated 2.1.9 and spawns me falling into void rince repeat 5+ times last attempt i gave myself op before logging in and gamemode 1 to fly and i cant find land anywhere
ive deleted server folder FTB install reinstalled all new and still same thing wont load a world or sets spawn somewhere else.
in gamemode 1 im exploring and cant find any land loaded.
it starts me loc -1298 ?? +1472 and watching videos on youtube i think thats normal loc to spawn but the middle and outer islands arent around

Namorax

Jul 29, 2019
Bug report: Mariculture Dictionary eats items without "entries".
Just updated from AS 2.1.6 to 2.1.9; logged into existing game to see if perhaps slime entries had been "fixed". Submitted 2 green slime balls into the top right slot of the Mariculture Dictionary, the slimeballs disappeared a second later. Repeated with a stack of cobble; again, it "ate" the stack. After some testing, I found that the dictionary works normally if an item can be placed into the left hand side. If the item CANNOT be placed there (no ore dictionary entry?) then the dictionary block will eat items right or left clicked into the top-right "input" slot.

UPDATE: okay, this is totally wierd. Just by chance my Mariculture Dictionary is next to my MFR Unifier. When I went to check the slime recipes there (in the adjacent MFR Unifier), guess what was in the slots... you got it: 2 slime balls and a stack of cobble. Not sure if this "auto-eject to adjacent inventory" is intended or not, but there you go. Tested and it will also eject into an adjacent chest. When no inventory is adjacent, the items stuck in the top right slot go into the bottom right slots as normally expected.

(And sadly, the green slimeball to blue slimeball transformation still did not work in either block)

If you happen to miss the bucket with blue slime, there is a hoarding quest (at least I think it was a hoarding quest) with an egg to spawn a slime king as possible reward.
I managed to catch it and put it into a very huge spawner. If you want to build a cage around it, the thing needs more space then a ghast. try 5-6 blocks high.
In any case, it drops tons of stuff, lots of blue slime and a few "slime king" items from tinkers construct (Slime tools with a fancy name). Oh, and tons of red/yellow hearts even if you use a grinder.

Just be careful when you relase the Kraken Slime King.

Jay Mathyson

Jul 29, 2019
If you happen to miss the bucket with blue slime, there is a hoarding quest (at least I think it was a hoarding quest) with an egg to spawn a slime king as possible reward.
I managed to catch it and put it into a very huge spawner. If you want to build a cage around it, the thing needs more space then a ghast. try 5-6 blocks high.
In any case, it drops tons of stuff, lots of blue slime and a few "slime king" items from tinkers construct (Slime tools with a fancy name). Oh, and tons of red/yellow hearts even if you use a grinder.

Just be careful when you relase the Kraken Slime King.

Yup - unfortunately it is the quest to gather slime that has that reward. I'm attempting to spawn a pink slime right now, as per someone's earlier suggestions.

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this "auto-eject to adjacent inventory" is intended or not, but there you go.

Yes there is a toggle button, to auto-eject or not. It's on by default. Click the little saddle to turn the auto-eject off.

edit: Umm what, how the hell did my post quote jadedcat???

Last edited:

Drune

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. This evening I tried to upgrade my server from 2.1.6 to 2.1.9... Everything seem to go fine... But when I loaded. The Microblock mod was grayed out under Item subsets in the Nei and glass pains were no longer connecting to the covers with in the window frames... I've spent quite alot of time building the house for me and my friend to sky blocking in. I've hidden most pipes, redstone energy conduits and Me Cable behind covers, But not in the basement. Were have all the automated manufacturing of metals etc etc... question is.... do i have to loose the house to carry on updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.