Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
My server is running 2.1.2 so I apologise if this bug is fixed in further updates. I have a turbine running which has a creeper in it. See screenshot. I would have thought that mobs would not be able to spawn in there and if they did they would die? Thanks

View attachment 11405

mobs can spawn inside turbines and I think they do not die... best way to prevent this is a magnum torch

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
mobs can spawn inside turbines and I think they do not die... best way to prevent this is a magnum torch

Turbine is right next to my mob farm so I can't. Doesn't seem to make sense that they can spawn in there. Thank goodness for @Jadedcat turning off creeper damage

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Turbine is right next to my mob farm so I can't. Doesn't seem to make sense that they can spawn in there. Thank goodness for @Jadedcat turning off creeper damage

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I agree, but it's probably something that was overlooked by the developer

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Next update I'll shift server backups to being much longer.

I usually backup my server every 3 hours, does that seem reasonable? Or would server owners prefer to handle backups on their own and I just leave the backup mod for SSP?

Just my 2 cents but as a server owner I would prefer it disabled by default. I have my own backups scripted through a cron job on my server. However, go with what the majority needs on this one as I can easily disable the mod.

BTW: Love this mod pack even though some of the quests give me fits (purple madness). :)

SamQ

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running v2.1.6 and whenever I try to set an itemduct (opaque) to vaccum mode my game crashes.

TutsX_x

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jaded, well, I wouldn't say I'm very annoyed by this because I was thinking of starting the map over, but I guess you should know and maybe fix it. While I was playing on my Home Sweet Home (m) map, it would crash whenever I used items (opened chests, quest book, picked up JABBA barrels...) It wasn't a problem, although it was annoying, because I would have to open up my minecraft again and that usually takes a few seconds. I was playing today and I was moving my machines for ordering, I had an AE system, lots of automization, farms, and almost two sections of the quest books completed. As I was moving a JABBA barrel my game crashed, and upon restarting the game, I couldn't find my save in the game, although it is in the saves file. It seems to have been corrupted or something. It's sad because I like that world and what I had accomplished, but I won't cry about it.
I hope this will serve you for something and maybe fix the problem. Thanks for all your hard-work for the community. You're a rock-star ;)

patx35

Jul 29, 2019
It appears that on the server, it doesn't auto save the progress of the quest in the world folder. It causes issues in auto backup problems that it doesn't restore properly on restore.

pao

Jul 29, 2019
...it would crash whenever I used items (opened chests, quest book, picked up JABBA barrels...) ... I hope this will serve you for something and maybe fix the problem. Thanks for all your hard-work for the community. You're a rock-star ;)
Crash logs? Nothing is getting fixed without those--there's no other way to know what's actually broken.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I am working on 2.1.7. and 2.1.8, 2.1.7 will update several mods for bug fixes and stability and add plugins for Forestry in to add all the HC seeds to the squeezer for seedoil.. 2.1.8 will add some new quests and get set up for adding a few new mods.

Leva7

Jul 29, 2019
What's about the console spamming GL errors when I install your mixpack?(also, everything was white but I know how to read the first message :p)

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
2.1.7 should be available in the dropdown on the launcher, the changlog will get filled out later. Major changes were: Added Plugins for Forestry (HC seeds should work in squeezer) , updated Ex Aquilo - should be able to get cobalt and ardite from sifting now, should get yellorium ingots from sifting sand - place holder till Zero adds a dust/sand/gravel version. Aroma Backup has been changed to disabled by default for servers (sorry about filling up the drive space admins).

I uploaded the maps to the launcher under the maps tabs. The home sweet home one doesn't seem to be installing correctly right now but the SMP and flat maps are. Maps will no longer be shipped with updates. So your saves should be safe now... hopefully.

I am sick, you'll need to wait for @VikeStep to do the changelog.

TutsX_x

Jul 29, 2019
Crash logs? Nothing is getting fixed without those--there's no other way to know what's actually broken.
That's the crash that corrupted my world... I'm sorry, I didn't find the crash reports before.

Attachments

• crash-2014-06-03_23.30.03-server.txt
    22.6 KB · Views: 62

kingskybomber14

Jul 29, 2019
The MJ producing engines (the electrical engine, the biogas engine, the clockwork engine and the peat-fired engine) are lacking recipes

pao

Jul 29, 2019
The MJ producing engines (the electrical engine, the biogas engine, the clockwork engine and the peat-fired engine) are lacking recipes

It's an RF modpack, so I think those are just disabled. MJ machines will work at the 10 RF=1 MJ conversion rate using Thermal Expansion or RedNet power cables/conduit.

Glade8tor

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to hear that you are sick, Jaded. Get well soon.

O.k., here goes some 2.1.7 issues.

Mariculture :

Limestone no longer smelts to give Smooth Limestone. Not good. Now my whole Titanium Factory has broken down. Smooth Limestone provided that ideal 1000mb of Quicklime. Worse than that, the NEI still says smelting Limestone gives Smooth Limestone, which it doesn't. Oh, and the NEI also now says that smelting limestone gives some lame thing called a Limestone Brick (which is, in fact, what you now get when you smelt limestone). So basically there is no way now to get Smooth Limestone at all! Among other headaches, this means that there is no way to make Bordered Limestone or Limestone Pillars. Lastly, as stated in the NEI, we can now hammer Limestone and it becomes, on average, 4.55 Limestone! Never seen that kind of trick in minecraft, modded, or otherwise.

These are not fatal bugs; simply an ongoing series of radical changes to Mariculture that have been occurring with each update to this brilliant Agrarian skies, which is why I post it here.

Ex Aliquo:

Dev probably wants to change the name of "Cobalt Ore Ore Dust" to "Cobalt Ore Sand".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.