Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Already discoverd 2 issues with the file @Jadedcat

The recepie for the 4x Fluix Dust doesnt work it wont let you pull out the dust
Same for Yellorium Dust made with Pulverized Tin & Sulfur

There might be more but those are the ones i found so far

/edit also since 2.1.2 you cant craft the yellow and green heart canisters anymore , yet the recipes.addShaped/yellow&green show up in the minetweaker.cfg

are those disabled intentional or just broken atm?

They all work in my version. I'll try to duplicate.

Lucky_strike_DXD

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded, is it intentional that Lava Generators are disabled(EU ones ofc, the TE3 magmatic dynamos just work) because on my 2.1.2 they dont work but on a friends 2.1.2 one they do, he is playing SMP and im playing SSP

sphalerite

Jul 29, 2019
Is the tool forge from TC intentionally disabled? I am unsure if it is a bug but a couple of other users also reported being unable to craft one and I cannot craft one either.

chucknorris

Jul 29, 2019
Bug with "Rare Enderborn Regen *something else* PigMan, spawned naturally in nether portal in overworld.
Swing weapon to attack him and everything freezes for about 10 seconds, then whoosh it all catches up to speed.

eqha

Jul 29, 2019
@ Jus2beast,
I can open them in 2.1.1 as in 2.1.2, but I cant Right Click (Yellow and Green) Heart Canisters but putting them in the correct Slot seems to work again

Last edited:

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
ah xD I cant open legendary reward bags and the others ones just give me those crap rewards..

Spaghetti Meatballs: 27.27% chance
Enchanted Book Unbreaking 3: 27.27% chance
Fish jerky: 45.45% chance

expl0s1ve

Jul 29, 2019
My Nether is mob-free. There are a bunch of mobs in the overworld, my mob farm is working like crazy but the nether is lifeless. I didn't put any magnum torches or anything of course.

Reactions: BMB78

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
They all work in my version. I'll try to duplicate.

Hey @Jadedcat

After i read that they work just fine for you i decided to look a bit more into the problem.

I came to the result that something must be broken in general and its not on my end. The first interesting thing is , it only happens in multiplayer. Everthing works just fine in singelplayer but moving onto the server the recipes for the 4x fluix dust and yellorium dust & the heart canisters and even the quest book wont craft. There are probably more recipes which dont work but those are the ones i found so far.

Like i said im using the new fixed minetweaker files you linked in this thread , I did some testing and those are the results:

New minetweaker files + singelplayer = works fine
New minetweaker files + our server = broken
New minetweaker files + fresh download & install & old world = broken
New minetweaker files + fresh download & install & new world = broken

So even after completly reinstalling without adding the newest version of Mobius core & opis which we added to our server.

Just Agrarian skies 2.1.2 allone + the new minetweaker files you linked it still doesnt let you pull out the crafting results , yet in singelplayer it works just fine.

I tried pretty much everything... and i think its not in my hands to solved the issue since even with a fresh installed version it doesnt work.

Hope from my testing and the results you can figure out whats going on :(

/edit with JUST 2.1.2 installed without the minetweaker files. The dust ect works again but the green & yellow mini heart doesnt have a recipe and the green heart canister doesnt have one only the red canister and yellow canister but the hearts dont

/edit 2 just to make it clear^^ YES the files are updated both on server & client ;)

Last edited:

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @Jadedcat

After i read that they work just fine for you i decided to look a bit more into the problem.

I came to the result that something must be broken in general and its not on my end. The first interesting thing is , it only happens in multiplayer. Everthing works just fine in singelplayer but moving onto the server the recipes for the 4x fluix dust and yellorium dust & the heart canisters and even the quest book wont craft. There are probably more recipes which dont work but those are the ones i found so far.

Like i said im using the new fixed minetweaker files you linked in this thread , I did some testing and those are the results:

New minetweaker files + singelplayer = works fine
New minetweaker files + our server = broken
New minetweaker files + fresh download & install & old world = broken
New minetweaker files + fresh download & install & new world = broken

So even after completly reinstalling without adding the newest version of Mobius core & opis which we added to our server.

Just Agrarian skies 2.1.2 allone + the new minetweaker files you linked it still doesnt let you pull out the crafting results , yet in singelplayer it works just fine.

I tried pretty much everything... and i think its not in my hands to solved the issue since even with a fresh installed version it doesnt work.

Hope from my testing and the results you can figure out whats going on :(

not to be nit, but you are in fact replacing the minetweaker files on the server as well, correct? because this reads exactly like an updated on client but not on server = mismatch symptom, and while your breakdown seems to imply it was changed in both places, it is not explicitly stated that it is so.

Reactions: Jadedcat

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
not to be nit, but you are in fact replacing the minetweaker files on the server as well, correct? because this reads exactly like an updated on client but not on server = mismatch symptom, and while your breakdown seems to imply it was changed in both places, it is not explicitly stated that it is so.

edited the post to make it clear ;) but yes ofc the server has the new files aswell

Unisionzz

Jul 29, 2019
I just found a couple of bugs for hunger overhaul and hardcore questing mode.
Firstly: Chili poppers from hunger overhaul have NO recepie in NEI and can't be made to finish MCAurey's in Bragging rights
Secondly: Toast, needed for the snacks tab under MCAurey's doesn't register as being crafted although I made tons of them in my furnace.
I really hope this can be fixed in some future update because I really want to finish this quest and love to carry on my Agrarian Skies let's play for Youtube! If needed i can give a link where i show the bug!

Reactions: Mechman007

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
SMP server with nothing added no mcpc plain vanilla with the required things.

I have a "good" reward bag but I can only get 3 loots:

Spaghetti Meatballs: 27.27% chance
Enchanted Book Unbreaking 3: 27.27% chance
Fish jerky: 45.45% chance

Why can I only get these 3 rewards?

Also Im in a team with one person. We share lives and have multiple rewards.[DOUBLEPOST=1398721019][/DOUBLEPOST]Epic bags only give book and meatball at 50% chance

and greater is the same as above[DOUBLEPOST=1398721078][/DOUBLEPOST]Same with basic

Double checked and tested on a server , cannot duplicate

Status
Not open for further replies.