Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

matijas1

Jul 29, 2019
I am not sure that it's intentional that scanning a deep storage unit gives 2000 vacuos research points for thaumcraft.

Jeza

Jul 29, 2019
When crafting the glowstone illuminator for the bragging rights quests it does not show that it been done![DOUBLEPOST=1398237484][/DOUBLEPOST]

if you have the book binder in your inventory i noticed the books go directly in there upon pickup
This was before the update that added the book binder.

wolverene71

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this is an official bug or not anyways whenever I start up a multiplayer server and loggin to make sure everything is ok almost everything is missing wether it's spawn in 2.1.1 or the outer 4 islands any suggestions?

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
anyone has problems with chunk loaders? some machines dont work at all, others sometimes works, sometimes don't...

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
another bug, TiCon Smeltery stop working/smelt, i have to break and place the controller and start the process again, this is a repeatable problem.

Reactions: TaintedHorizon

Q11_

Jul 29, 2019
Started from clean install with v2.1.1 in single player with your "Jadecat Mixpack" texturepack and have been playing since yesterday.
Were fighting a bunch of mobs, when game suddenly shutdown and gave me a crash report.
Loaded game back up and found my save for for "Home Sweet Home O" to be completely gone, even from the save directory.
Couldn't find anything that explains it in the client or server log.

I've attached the crash report. If you wish to get the client log, please say so.
And thanks for a great and unique modpack :)

Attachments

• crash-2014-04-23_14.07.08-server.txt
    20.8 KB · Views: 65

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Started from clean install with v2.1.1 in single player with your "Jadecat Mixpack" texturepack and have been playing since yesterday.
Were fighting a bunch of mobs, when game suddenly shutdown and gave me a crash report.
Loaded game back up and found my save for for "Home Sweet Home O" to be completely gone, even from the save directory.
Couldn't find anything that explains it in the client or server log.

I've attached the crash report. If you wish to get the client log, please say so.
And thanks for a great and unique modpack :)

Something went wrong with Code Chicken Core, it probably corupted the save... grrrrr.

Djekke

Jul 29, 2019
TiCon weapon luck upgrade with xp do not work proper
it's write that "Perhaps holding on to it will bring you luck? (+100 luck)"
but tool station see only 1 (so no looting bonus on that level)

Rodger

Jul 29, 2019
another bug, TiCon Smeltery stop working/smelt, i have to break and place the controller and start the process again, this is a repeatable problem.
Yep I've been experiencing this too. For some reason sometimes my smelteries think they're out of fuel and stop melting stuff (the progress bars stop moving, items stay there and keep their progress). The fuel bar in the controller GUI looks empty, though I keep the tanks topped up with fluiducts. Re-placing the controller works, but a better way to fix it is just re-placing the tank. Don't lose any liquids and all the items stay inside that way.

Perhaps something to do with the TE update, since I'm using fluiducts to fill the tanks?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Something went wrong with Code Chicken Core, it probably corupted the save... grrrrr.

perhaps suggest to people that they can install this mod in their modpacks http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1548243-172-worldstatecheckpoints-ssp-world-save-points/
with this mod, even if their world corrupts, they can bring it back through a backup.

I'm using this mod myself in all the packs I play in, and have set the auto-backup to create a backup every 5 minutes, and it saved me countless of times.
note I am not saying you should add this to the pack, but rather suggest to people that they could use this mod if they want to backup their worlds easily

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Yep I've been experiencing this too. For some reason sometimes my smelteries think they're out of fuel and stop melting stuff (the progress bars stop moving, items stay there and keep their progress). The fuel bar in the controller GUI looks empty, though I keep the tanks topped up with fluiducts. Re-placing the controller works, but a better way to fix it is just re-placing the tank. Don't lose any liquids and all the items stay inside that way.

Perhaps something to do with the TE update, since I'm using fluiducts to fill the tanks?

There's a fix in the newest version of TiCon. Gathering more bug fixes before pushing an update in a few days.

frankfun

Jul 29, 2019
i saw argarian skies had updated and tried to download the neweest version, but when the download is almost complete it says ERROR DOWNLOADING MODPACK!! can someone tell me how to fix this?
i did delete the modfolder form my download folder because i wasnt planing on playing it myself until it had a big update.

Chamassa

Jul 29, 2019
Not 100% this is a bug, but i expect it is:

The TiCon Tool Forge has been made far more expensive (only possible with steel/ardite/cobalt/manyllum), but the slab version recipes have not been affected by this dificulty change. The slab version of the Tool Forge can simply be made with the numerous metal blocks, including Iron, Copper etc.

Chinthor

Jul 29, 2019
Slime parts are turned off. So are paper parts. I have no idea why putting paper in would make slime parts.

So, back to this. As of version 2.1.1 paper no longer works nor does it make slime parts. As intended. Green slime works. Blue slime doesn't. Tool-tip says slime is valid. Unsure if any of that is right. Cactus still doesn't work for making handles or bindings, even though the tool-tip says cactus is allowed. Also cannot repair cactus tools without cheating in a cactus shard.

Any thoughts?

*edit* As of version 2.1.2:

Cactus parts can be made. Saguaro cactus only. I guess because they're harder to grow.
Paper does not work for part making, though the tool-tip on the side lists the stats for paper. (Thought the change log said something about re-enabling paper?)
Green slime crystals make parts and show stats in the tool-tip.
Blue slime crystals do not make parts and do NOT show a tool-tip.

Continuing to enjoy these challenges. The Nether isn't so bad, but hellfish suck.

Last edited:

Zaptan

Jul 29, 2019
started a new MP game with 2.1.1 and the second quest no longer rewarded a hopper, but the third quest still wants the hopper back.

Kimogaku

Jul 29, 2019
Ive got a similar setup than Direwolf20's Emerald farm with Villagers and Smelterys... and the Liquid i use to kill the Villagers thats getting pumped out and back in is continuing to Increase... from 1 Nugget worth of liquid i know have 370 Buckets. I stopped the machine but as soon as i turn it on again it keeps increasing.
http://imgur.com/P9l0do4
P9l0do4

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Pascal van Ratingen
Status
Not open for further replies.