Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorusI

Jul 29, 2019
You could try to enable "Opis" in the mods ("Edit Mod Pack" button in the FTB launcher), start the game and use "/opis" in chat once you've loaded your single player world. Then use it to find out what is causing the TPS lag you seem to be describing. For me I was able to narrow it down in the "Handlers Timing" tab of the Opis window, "ThermalExpansion Grid Tick Handler" was taking ~20000µs to update when usually it ranged around 500µs in my backups of the map... so I started taking down my TE Energy Conduits until this value dropped to something normal. Then I rebuit it and the lag went away fortunately... I have no idea why it happened but that's how I've "solved" it, maybe it was a loop in my energy network somewhere but it's odd because I've rebuilt it exactly the same way and it works again.

Wow, I just checked it and "ThermalExpansion Grid Tick Handler" is taking around 87000µs. Thats probably what is causing the lag then, I will try taking the network down and check if that is it. I saw Opis in the Edit Mod Pack folder but didn't realize what it does... I also did not realize Energy Conduits would cause loops but maybe something bugged out while updating, etc. Thank you very much for the help.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, I just checked it and "ThermalExpansion Grid Tick Handler" is taking around 87000µs. Thats probably what is causing the lag then, I will try taking the network down and check if that is it. I saw Opis in the Edit Mod Pack folder but didn't realize what it does... I also did not realize Energy Conduits would cause loops but maybe something bugged out while updating, etc. Thank you very much for the help.

Or alternatively, in cheat mode do @Thermal then cheat in one of the glowy question marks called "debugger". Right click on the network with that. Sometimes a chunkloading derp makes the grid lose its marbles, the debug tool makes it rerun its connections. Its being worked on.

HorusI

Jul 29, 2019
Or alternatively, in cheat mode do @Thermal then cheat in one of the glowy question marks called "debugger". Right click on the network with that. Sometimes a chunkloading derp makes the grid lose its marbles, the debug tool makes it rerun its connections. Its being worked on.
Hm, I tried the debugger, it tells me the state of the conduits, fluiducts or itemducts (how much liquid is in it, how many conduits are in the network or how saturated the network is). It does not appear to fix it though. I ran Opis a couple times and it is still around 70000µs. I also restarted the client. Sometimes the debugger also shows the distribution over 20ms which is always 0. I am thinking that might be the bugged out network? I guess I will attempt to take down the whole network as TheRec said, might fix the problem. Might as well fully switch to AE for fluids and items. I barely seem to get the conduits back anyways since they seem to despawn or not show up before they drop lol. Thanks for the help. :)

Dwobbel

Jul 29, 2019
You're prolly using itemducts on an igneous extruder to feed crucibles with cobblestone.
I did the same and I noticed that after a while everything got really laggy and basically unplayable at a certain point.
What's happening is that cobblestone is clogging up your itemducts, without them having somewhere to go.

to solve this:
put a garbage can at the end of your row of crucibles to make sure the cobblestone always has somewhere to go.

Small warning: if you break the right itemduct you will have thousands of cobblestone flying everywhere, which might result in actually crashing your game. I've had that happen but after a relog it worked fine again. But no guarantees on that.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, I tried the debugger, it tells me the state of the conduits, fluiducts or itemducts (how much liquid is in it, how many conduits are in the network or how saturated the network is). It does not appear to fix it though. I ran Opis a couple times and it is still around 70000µs. I also restarted the client. Sometimes the debugger also shows the distribution over 20ms which is always 0. I am thinking that might be the bugged out network? I guess I will attempt to take down the whole network as TheRec said, might fix the problem. Might as well fully switch to AE for fluids and items. I barely seem to get the conduits back anyways since they seem to despawn or not show up before they drop lol. Thanks for the help. :)

Also you can try connectiong a new itemduct/conduit. Or breaking one that has at least 3 connection points. That should force the update.

HorusI

Jul 29, 2019
You're prolly using itemducts on an igneous extruder to feed crucibles with cobblestone.
I did the same and I noticed that after a while everything got really laggy and basically unplayable at a certain point.
What's happening is that cobblestone is clogging up your itemducts, without them having somewhere to go.

to solve this:
put a garbage can at the end of your row of crucibles to make sure the cobblestone always has somewhere to go.

Small warning: if you break the right itemduct you will have thousands of cobblestone flying everywhere, which might result in actually crashing your game. I've had that happen but after a relog it worked fine again. But no guarantees on that.

Yes, I have around 120 crucibles running, but the extra cobblestone just gets fed back into the network which has a DSU setup for storage, I do not think there is any clogged up resources in my itemducts. I will experiment and should find out if there are while taking down the network as they would probably spill :) Thanks for the help though!

Minithra

Jul 29, 2019
I know it's a known issue for the single player map, but it's also an issue on the server map that comes with the 2.1.1 server download. No hopper given in the starter quests.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I know it's a known issue for the single player map, but it's also an issue on the server map that comes with the 2.1.1 server download. No hopper given in the starter quests.

Have your server admin add 1 hopper to each island chest.

TheRec

Jul 29, 2019
Glad I could narrow it down a bit.

On my side, I'm currently dealing with a weird Applied Energistics error that makes the game crash and close since I've updated to 2.1.1 today.

It seems that the Tile Entity of the ME Controller causes it when it ticks but there are not that many details about what causes the "ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException". I've had to break many ME blocks/cables for this to stop but I also have no idea what was really the cause. For now the issue seems fixed but I'll leave the crashlog here for further reference:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I blame Dinnerbone.

Time: 22.04.14 19:05
Description: Ticking tile entity

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
at appeng.common.base.AppEngTile.func_70316_g(AppEngTile.java:720)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at appeng.common.base.AppEngTile.func_70316_g(AppEngTile.java:720)

-- Tile entity being ticked --
Details:
Name: appeng.me.TileController // appeng.me.tile.TileController
Block type: ID #851 (tile.null // appeng.common.base.AppEngMultiBlock)
Block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
Block location: World: (-1102,69,1467), Chunk: (at 2,4,11 in -69,91; contains blocks -1104,0,1456 to -1089,255,1471), Region: (-3,2; contains chunks -96,64 to -65,95, blocks -1536,0,1024 to -1025,255,1535)
Actual block type: ID #851 (tile.null // appeng.common.base.AppEngMultiBlock)
Actual block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: Home sweet Home b
All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['TheRec'/4, l='Home sweet Home b', x=-1102.50, y=64.00, z=1467.50]]
Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 1068 Drop: 0
Level seed: 3922357017991451086
Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (1033,64,-546), Chunk: (at 9,4,14 in 64,-35; contains blocks 1024,0,-560 to 1039,255,-545), Region: (2,-2; contains chunks 64,-64 to 95,-33, blocks 1024,0,-1024 to 1535,255,-513)
Level time: 11595712 game time, 13538217 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
Level weather: Rain time: 123986 (now: false), thunder time: 165536 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1020137288 bytes (972 MB) / 3081306112 bytes (2938 MB) up to 11453267968 bytes (10922 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx12288M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 2239 (125384 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1744 (97664 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 100 mods loaded, 100 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobiusCore{1.1.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bdlib{1.2.0.38} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.0.38.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.5} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BigReactors{0.3.0A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.0A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forestry{2.3.1.2-agskies} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.2-agskies.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.0.1} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1b-JadedWay.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
crowley.skyblock{1.29b} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.6.4-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.2} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.2} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.2.1e} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.1e (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
exaliquo{0.10.5} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.10.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
extracells{1.6.8f} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.8f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (Flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
gendustry{1.1.0.61} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.0.61.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.2} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{Party Hard (3.3.1)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM_-_Party_Hard__3.3.1_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
InfernalMobs{1.4.3} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
islandbuilder{ (1.1.0)} [Island Builder] (ISB - (1.1.0).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
JABBA{1.1.3} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
jadedspawn{1.0} [JadedSpawn] (jadedspawn-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenBlocks{1.2.7} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Opis{1.2.1} [Opis] (Opis_1.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MapWriter{2.0.1} [MapWriter] (Opis_1.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.3} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4_0.0.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.1.5} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
warpbook{0.0.177} [Warp Book] (Warp-Book-1.6.4-0.0.177.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-1.6.4-prog7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 423 (23688 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 403 (22568 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['TheRec'/4, l='Home sweet Home b', x=-1102.50, y=64.00, z=1467.50]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

EDIT: I'll just add that breaking and replacing the ME Controller did not "fix" the issue, it just delayed the crash by few minutes... and I have no auto-crafting that is triggered (I have a Molecular Assembler but only use it to autocraft things "manually")

macskeptic

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE: just wiped everything again and started again (I was starting from scratch before anyway)... chopped down my first tree (making a crook right away) and got two silkworms... so I'm guessing not a bug, maybe a messed up download before or worst freaking luck streak ever seen : ). Might wanna take a look into this, otherwise disregard the rest of this post (except the compliments of course)

Just updated to 2.1.1 and started a new world... the lovely home "O" was downloaded correctly..

however I don't seem to be able to get ANY silkworms, I tried all three types of saplings taking the leaves out with a crook, went through ALL the bonemeal I had and didn't get a single one.

Anyone else having the same issue? Any ideas?

Some infor that might help:
- fresh FTP launcher
- new folder
- fresh agrarian skies download
- cleared roaming
- Before 2.1.1 I could get silk worms just fine

PS.: this is my first post and it is already bug, but please don't read it as a complaint, I appreciate tremendously the work put into this. Agrarian skies is the most fun I ever had with minecraft, brilliant work overall : )

Last edited:

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
@Jadedcat
Version 2.1.1

Problem with the Tinkers smeltery :/

After smelting down some ore i noticed that the smeltery just randomly stops working and the progress bars dont move anymore and i have to break the smeltery controller to make it work again.
But after a while it happens again. To narrow the problem maybe better down i always shift click the ore dust blocks into the smeltery and it worked just fine in 2.0.1 so i guess its a issue with the new TC version?

Hope thats enough info to narrow the problem down.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE: just wiped everything again and started again (I was starting from scratch before anyway)... chopped down my first tree (making a crook right away) and got two silkworms... so I'm guessing not a bug, maybe a messed up download before or worst freaking luck streak ever seen : ). Might wanna take a look into this, otherwise disregard the rest of this post (except the compliments of course)

Just updated to 2.1.1 and started a new world... the lovely home "O" was downloaded correctly..

however I don't seem to be able to get ANY silkworms, I tried all three types of saplings taking the leaves out with a crook, went through ALL the bonemeal I had and didn't get a single one.

Anyone else having the same issue? Any ideas?

Some infor that might help:
- fresh FTP launcher
- new folder
- fresh agrarian skies download
- cleared roaming
- Before 2.1.1 I could get silk worms just fine

PS.: this is my first post and it is already bug, but please don't read it as a complaint, I appreciate tremendously the work put into this. Agrarian skies is the most fun I ever had with minecraft, brilliant work overall : )

Really crappy luck. Not a bug.

boredtrucker

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot duplicate this issue. And for some reason it seems to only be a bug for you. I'm really not sure how to fix it.[DOUBLEPOST=1398164195][/DOUBLEPOST]

it's ok Jadedcat...thank you for trying at least ^_^ it's an awesome pack and I loved the quests.

HorusI

Jul 29, 2019
I'm willing to bet you that's the problem :)
Ok, if we had bet, you would have won :) After taking down all my conduits, fluiducts, and itemducts (about 2000 overall :O) I realized that there really was tons of cobblestone stuck in some of the pipes and as soon as I broke them, the lag cleared up :) I was going to look into transfer pipes but seeing that those are disabled I am going to have to either craft 120 export buses for my crucibles or look into the reactors to power my mining laser :) I am so excited being able to play on my world again! Thank you for the help everybody!

Reactions: Dwobbel

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, if we had bet, you would have won :) After taking down all my conduits, fluiducts, and itemducts (about 2000 overall :O) I realized that there really was tons of cobblestone stuck in some of the pipes and as soon as I broke them, the lag cleared up :) I was going to look into transfer pipes but seeing that those are disabled I am going to have to either craft 120 export buses for my crucibles or look into the reactors to power my mining laser :) I am so excited being able to play on my world again! Thank you for the help everybody!

Just have a place for the extra cobblestone to go if they cannot fit in the crucibles. Like a trash can at the end of the line set to dense or feed them into a deep storage unit at the end set to dense. Lot's of ways to fix this problem.. Or craft a enderthermic pump and set it up near a lava lake in the nether. If you are established enough to have a mining laser then you can afford to make a E-Pump and survive a quick jaunt into the nether to setup a E-Pump with a tesseract..

HorusI

Jul 29, 2019
Just have a place for the extra cobblestone to go if they cannot fit in the crucibles. Like a trash can at the end of the line set to dense or feed them into a deep storage unit at the end set to dense. Lot's of ways to fix this problem..
That's what I had, a DSU at the end but it did not fill up at all but instead got stuck in the conduits, not sure why. Well at least from now on I know what it is in case it happens again.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I had, a DSU at the end but it did not fill up at all but instead got stuck in the conduits, not sure why. Well at least from now on I know what it is in case it happens again.

Did you have a loop in your item ducts? Did your chain of item ducts cross more than one chunk boundary? Is part of the item duct chain in a chunk that is getting unloaded because of distance from you or are you going into the nether without a chunk loader at your base?

To keep crucibles, I would make sure the entire system is in a single chunk, has no loops and has an exit trash can or dsu. I have stuck to these rules after having the problem myself and never had the issue again.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, both I believe. But I have other setups that have that and still do not cause those problems.

Crucibles are funny in that they will request cobble even when they are full and the TE item ducts can have problems when they cross too many chunk boundaries and there are loops in the system. Throw these issues together and the items can pile up at weird places..

Status
Not open for further replies.