Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I found a dupe with oysters. if you place one down, meaning it needs sand/dirt below it, and water ontop of it, and you remove the water, the oyster will pop off the sand/dirt and gives back 2 oysters.
not the greatest dupe, as you need to get oysters first, but can be abused if you need alot of pearls

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
hey jaded, with the new version 2.0.3 the new quests are bugged, some requests show 32378879812981212/1

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Rainfall is disabled by something. I just downloaded the server for 2.0.3 and setup a brand new server. Started playing it with no issue until after about 8 or 9 minecraft days with out any rain I decided to op myself on the server and use the toggledownfall command. Guess what still no rain. Without rain I can't fill the wooden barrels to progress to the next quest. Any ideas where this might be disabled?

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
you can make a sieve and use the broken iron dust to make blocks, 3 blocks = 3 iron ingots = iron bucket and you dont need to wait rain.

pd: im still having this problem:
bug.png
other bug, every time i reconnect to the server the new quest of book binder still incomplete after finished.

Reactions: Henry Link

simale

Jul 29, 2019
Updated 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3
The item requirements had been reduced in some quest and I cannot submit them.
Here is a picture of an example, there is no claim reward button. (I have about 20k pistons made before the update)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-04-15 19.16.23.png
    Screenshot 2014-04-15 19.16.23.png
    275 KB · Views: 103

Jin

Jul 29, 2019
Updated 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3
Here is a picture of an example, there is no claim reward button. (I have about 20k pistons made before the update)

Had the same issue. you can use the command
Code:
/hqm edit
to get an OP book, which lets you mark the quest as completed.

calypants

Jul 29, 2019
I am also having trouble completing quests. The quest book is eating the item, calling the quest completed, but still shows 0/1 submitted, no option for a reward.

JaffaCakerBaker

Jul 29, 2019
Rainfall is disabled by something. I just downloaded the server for 2.0.3 and setup a brand new server. Started playing it with no issue until after about 8 or 9 minecraft days with out any rain I decided to op myself on the server and use the toggledownfall command. Guess what still no rain. Without rain I can't fill the wooden barrels to progress to the next quest. Any ideas where this might be disabled?
You could also use a clay bucket at the start?
Hope this helps

Can someone please help with this
http://pastebin.com/0WZkYGjG

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
That is the problem... can't make the clay bucket without the rain. I wound up cheating in a water bucket to fill the 1st three barrels then tossing the water bucket into the void. After that I could make the clay bucket and move on.
you can move water into the barrels with bottles. Also. you might not have noticed, but the spawn pad is in a desert biome.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

Look in NEI in cheat mode.[DOUBLEPOST=1397631930][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you tell me what is wrong with this?
http://pastebin.com/0WZkYGjG

You added a ton of mods. That breaks the pack.[DOUBLEPOST=1397632022][/DOUBLEPOST]
Updated 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3

Its been reported as a bug. For now use the /hqm edit to edit the quest to completed or roll back and finish the quest in the old version. Hopefully we'll figure out why that is occuring soon. I don't plan to change any quest requirements again. Add more probably but not change current ones.

Nymall

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure it's not intended, but there's still a dupe bug with potion bottles and making vinegar. I have ~8000 empty bottles, none of which I have made. Sadly, I have little use for them as I've been using blood magic's potion system. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.