Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimogaku

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to open the GUI from Forestry machines causes Crashes sometimes... i dont know what causes it but sometimes it works sometimes it
crashes the game

java.lang.ClassCastException: forestry.factory.gadgets.MachineCarpenter cannot be cast to forestry.factory.gadgets.MachineBottler
at forestry.factory.GuiHandlerFactory.getClientGuiElement(GuiHandlerFactory.java:49)
at forestry.core.GuiHandler.getClientGuiElement(GuiHandler.java:39)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.openLocalGui(NetworkRegistry.java:328)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.openGui(FMLNetworkHandler.java:357)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.openGui(EntityPlayer.java:2480)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.OpenGuiPacket.execute(OpenGuiPacket.java:67)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handleFMLPacket(FMLNetworkHandler.java:116)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:81)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1651)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72835_b(WorldClient.java:99)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1930)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Typing /hqm enable gives the op that types it a book, but does not resolve it for new players.

They still get this error on login, and do not get a book.

http://paste.md-5.net/ledegitefi.css

This error is shown on the console every time a player logs in even after the first time they log in.

Once a player has a book it does seem to function properly, they are able to join a party.

I'm finding the same issue.

I downloaded the server pack 2x with the same results. I did notice that if you spawn in a questing book and try to use it, it says "Questing mode not activated..." using /hqm enable turns on questing and hardcore and resolves that, however.

StratusNightstar

Jul 29, 2019
I know this has been mentioned a couple times specifically in post #260. Currently playing in 2.0.2 and can't complete "Smooth as Silk" since it's not recognizing a Birch Sieve, reasons for it being Birch is I received no oak saplings off my first oak tree. Also, on a side note, I had a single player world running on 1.0.10 and came across a Skeleton that could hit and kill me but I couldn't kill him or even get a hit on him, thus that world ended sadly.

Gin-German

Jul 29, 2019
Playing with Agrarian Skies 2.0.2 on Win 7 64-Bit. Neither of the maps is saving correctly and once Minecraft is closed and started anew later the save is always reset (i.e. as if the map was never started before).

Got no clue what this is caused by, getting no error messages or weird stuff in particular. Also the Golden Nixon crashes the game when used on leaves, at least when obtained from Reward Packs.

EDIT: Can confirm that the Nixon crashes the entire launcher, closing even the debug window. As soon as I click on leaves the game collapses.

Last edited:

Logge

Jul 29, 2019
Bug on 2.0.2 Server.
\world\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat is cause a lot of trouble. I'm getting regular server crashes.

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\world\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat (Der Vorgang ist bei einer Datei mit einem geöffneten Bereich, der einem Benutzer zugeordnet ist, nicht anwendbar)
Can't realy translate it into english... but i'll try.
Seems like it tries to do something with the data of an user, but failes?

Deleting the file fixes the problem, but the same error will reapper soon.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Bug on 2.0.2 Server.
\world\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat is cause a lot of trouble. I'm getting regular server crashes.

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\world\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat (Der Vorgang ist bei einer Datei mit einem geöffneten Bereich, der einem Benutzer zugeordnet ist, nicht anwendbar)

This error is actually caused by your anti-virus software. Find the place in it to exclude the FTB directories and this problem should go away.

Reactions: Logge

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
This error is actually caused by your anti-virus software. Find the place in it to exclude the FTB directories and this problem should go away.

you know. this would actually be a possible cause for all the IOexception errors that has been reported on this thread during the last 5 or 6 pages. not just chicken chunks affected, but better barrels as well.
cursed anti virus software locking up java access to files.

epicburn01

Jul 29, 2019
I started to play the map, and was playing it for a couple days. But, when I loaded the map again after a crash, I had my inventory reset, my quest progress reset, and was spawned way off of the island with 2 lives. My world was kept, but every bit of progress I made towards my player was deleted. The game also seems to crash after about one minute of gameplay. Any idea what is happening?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I know this has been mentioned a couple times specifically in post #260. Currently playing in 2.0.2 and can't complete "Smooth as Silk" since it's not recognizing a Birch Sieve, reasons for it being Birch is I received no oak saplings off my first oak tree. Also, on a side note, I had a single player world running on 1.0.10 and came across a Skeleton that could hit and kill me but I couldn't kill him or even get a hit on him, thus that world ended sadly.

I have turned in Birch Sieves, Jungle Sieves and Spruve Sieves. Its ore dictionary.[DOUBLEPOST=1397368695][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bug on 2.0.2 Server.

Appears to be something specific to your server. We have Ag Skies on Forgecraft 3... and this has not happened.

Digdug

Jul 29, 2019
The MFR Liquid Routers recipe appears to take Multimeters instead of Redstone Repeaters? Not sure if this is a bug or not but seems like it is since multimeters are from a different mod. In version 1.0.10.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Playing with Agrarian Skies 2.0.2 on Win 7 64-Bit. Neither of the maps is saving correctly and once Minecraft is closed and started anew later the save is always reset (i.e. as if the map was never started before).

Got no clue what this is caused by, getting no error messages or weird stuff in particular. Also the Golden Nixon crashes the game when used on leaves, at least when obtained from Reward Packs.

EDIT: Can confirm that the Nixon crashes the entire launcher, closing even the debug window. As soon as I click on leaves the game collapses.

Offline mode is the only thing known to cause the first isue. And the crook is a known issue thats been mentioned before... and is fixed in th newest update to Ex Aquilo.[DOUBLEPOST=1397369022][/DOUBLEPOST]
The MFR Liquid Routers recipe appears to take Multimeters instead of Redstone Repeaters? Not sure if this is a bug or not but seems like it is since multimeters are from a different mod. In version 1.0.10.

That's the TE recipe. Its correct.

Nitrate

Jul 29, 2019
I will report it again: the aluminum dust produced with ExNihilo seems to be buggy, in that it cannot be processed by a Pulverizer or an Induction Smelter.
(It can go through a Unifier and then be processed, but this is cumbersome.)

Also, the MFR Planter settings (on the left, in the colored squares) keep resetting each time the world is unloaded/reloaded.

EDIT for below: oops, sorry, I really didn't see any mention of it :(

Last edited:

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
I will report it again: the aluminum dust produced with ExNihilo seems to be buggy, in that it cannot be processed by a Pulverizer or an Induction Smelter.

Also, the MFR Planter settings (on the left, in the colored squares) keep resetting each time the world is unloaded/reloaded.

Aluminum dust is intentionally not supposed to be processed with the pulverizer. this has been mentioned several times already by Jadedcat.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

And I will answer again. This is not a bug. Powdered aluminum is explosive. At one point there was an addon mod in Ag Skies that let some Aluminum be pulverized. That was the bug.

Pyrocantaes

Jul 29, 2019
This was an intended change, as listed in the Changelog on the main thread.

On a side note, I've noticed that it is nigh on impossible to get emeralds from Sieving gravel in the newest update(2.0.2). I checked the Ex Nihilo mod page and it doesn't appear to have made any changes to that method of collecting Emeralds, and I cannot find any listed change in the changelogs.

Is this intended, or is this a bug?

I've noticed this and it doesn't only apply to emeralds .. 4 stacks of gravel sieved and not a single emerald or diamond
There also appears to another potential issue in sieving, sometimes you can put a block (dirt, sand, gravel ) through the sieve and it will drop nothing at all. Is this another intentional change or a bug?

Logge

Jul 29, 2019
Appears to be something specific to your server. We have Ag Skies on Forgecraft 3... and this has not happened.

Maybe it's specific to my system?

I'll try the method from Henry Link (ty for fast respond) and tell you if it's fixed.

Note: If I try to restart the server, it says that a server is already running on my port. That means, that the "crashed" server is still running? I have to close the old console before I can start the server again.

Mindofaprodigy

Jul 29, 2019
playing the SMP version ive noticed the flight potions at spawn do nothing but the ones ive gotten from quest rewards work just fine any idea why

Logge

Jul 29, 2019
playing the SMP version ive noticed the flight potions at spawn do nothing but the ones ive gotten from quest rewards work just fine any idea why

Yeah got the same problem. It's like they are de-synchronized on the server (ghost item). The animation stops when you shold get the effect and the potion gets cleared out of your inv.

Status
Not open for further replies.