Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwequay

Jul 29, 2019
Using the latest update, each time I save and quit, and go back in again my quest progress is reset to the beginning of the book, but I still have all my items...?
Any ideas?

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
Using the latest update, each time I save and quit, and go back in again my quest progress is reset to the beginning of the book, but I still have all my items...?
Any ideas?

check that you aren't playing in offline mode. the book will reset unless your account has been verified by the mojang validation servers.

Kwequay

Jul 29, 2019
check that you aren't playing in offline mode. the book will reset unless your account has been verified by the mojang validation servers.
I don't think I am, but since I'm playing on single player I'm not sure how to check.

Also, as I'm opening to LAN, the other person in my party is unable to open her Quest Book at all.

Last edited:

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think I am, but since I'm playing on single player I'm not sure how to check.

Also, as I'm opening to LAN, the other person in my party is unable to open her Quest Book at all.
you get a popup when you launch the pack telling you that it failed to log in to your minecraft account if you are offline. the other person not being able to open the book is maybe linked to the same issue.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
The book issues in 2.0.1 were most likely caused by me forgetting to turn off "edit" mode. I released it after surgery yesterday and then had to go back to the hospital shortly after for some complications. Should be fixed when you download 2.0.2.

Sort86

Jul 29, 2019
Oh me, oh my.... After I updated and played 1.0.10 earlier today, I wanted to play some more now. When I launch the mod pack my world is gone.... :-(
I have tried both the 1.0.8, 1.0.10 and 2.0.2 - but my world is just vanished. Anyone know if there is a back-up somewhere or is it lost for good?

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: AssButtKangaroo

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
When I logged in just now I was prompted to update the pack which I did. Now my world does not appear in the game selection window. I just have the home sweet home J and flat platform J. Even all the other versions have disappeared. Also a second saves folder has turned up with version "I" of the maps. The folder with my world and the J worlds appears to have been renamed to saves.ftbtmp. There's no way I'm starting again as I'd made quite a bit of progress. How do I get my world to show up in the selection window?

Reactions: AssButtKangaroo

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to downgrade back to 1.0.08. It deleted the folder saves.ftbtmp which although it wasn't showing up in the game selection window still had my world in it. Fortunately I had a backup. Anyone else considering downgrading might want to make sure they have a backup before doing that.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Well... ($##$(& it sounds like something went wrong with the function thats supposed to prevent people from getting multiple maps. @progwml6 will need to take a look. Meanwhile I will remove that tag to prevent it from erasing any more worlds.

Rewned

Jul 29, 2019
So I have been playing on the map for a couple of days now, and I have gotten to the point where I have a some what automated ore / materials production and for this I was using the TE pulverizer, to pulverize the ore gravel I got from broken ores. This was working fine until after a break it suddenly didn't work for many of the materials, seemingly random which it works for and which it doesn't. This has kinda halted my production, so I would like and explanation or fix if possible. I have looked at the config files, and can't seem to see anything relating to this.
Another problem I have been having is the switching out of parts on tinker tools, which is added by Iguana's Tinkers Tweaks. This time thinking it might have been disabled due to the nature of the map I checked out the configs, and here the part switch mechanic was set to true, yet I am unable to change the parts. I hope this is merely a bug because I like the attachment you get to your tools as you upgrade them and fell it as wasted time, when you can't change the materials without losing your progress, since it is such a natural evolution.

Thank you in advance, and thank you Jaded and co. for this fun and engaging map.

AssButtKangaroo

Jul 29, 2019
My world was also deleted. At least i wasn't too far in.Will you be able to get our worlds back JADED QUEEN. Please update when you find anything out.

marcmagus

Jul 29, 2019
I was using the TE pulverizer, to pulverize the ore gravel I got from broken ores. This was working fine until after a break it suddenly didn't work for many of the materials, seemingly random which it works for and which it doesn't.

Ore Gravel and Ore Sand pulverizing was turned off to fix an exploit, and aluminum isn't supposed to pulverize but was for one version. Other Ore Dusts still work as usual. Is this what you were running into?

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
on 2.0.2 MP pots from the chest dont work, players no have the quest book and the diagonal houses have the chest empty, any clue/fix?

Rewned

Jul 29, 2019
Ore Gravel and Ore Sand pulverizing was turned off to fix an exploit, and aluminum isn't supposed to pulverize but was for one version. Other Ore Dusts still work as usual. Is this what you were running into?
Yes this seems to have been the problem, but tin and lead gravel, and tin sand are still pulverize-able, guessing that's a bug.

One mystery done, now only the mystery of the non switching parts left.

im3733

Jul 29, 2019
on 2.0.2 MP pots from the chest dont work, players no have the quest book and the diagonal houses have the chest empty, any clue/fix?
I'm finding the same issue.

I tested remaking the potions in single player, works fine there, so it's something in the multiplayer setup. I did have a server crash that was caused by NEI while messing with the potions. Crash log here: http://pastebin.com/0YM928sd

I downloaded the server pack 2x with the same results. I did notice that if you spawn in a questing book and try to use it, it says "Questing mode not activated..." using /hqm enable turns on questing and hardcore and resolves that, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.