Whitelist Server Agrarian Skies 3.1.2 No Banned Items (SMALL SERVER)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

scarydeaddan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hosting a small agrarian skies server from my own computer for just a few select players who are looking for a small group experience.

IP is: ags.serveminecraft.net

Application:
In-game Name:
(Must be 13+) Age:
(Not required) Mod Experience:
How funny are you? (Just a random Question :D):
Skype username:

Last edited:

Zmack98

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: zmack98
(Must be 13+) Age: 16
(Not required) Mod Experience: Have done ag skies 2 times and loved it
How funny are you? (Just a random Question :D): <--- lol, very fun love to have fun and joke around
Skype username: zach.mac2

scarydeaddan

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: zmack98
(Must be 13+) Age: 16
(Not required) Mod Experience: Have done ag skies 2 times and loved it
How funny are you? (Just a random Question :D): <--- lol, very fun love to have fun and joke around
Skype username: zach.mac2
Accepted

Zaploid

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Zaploid
(Must be 13+) Age: 18
(Not required) Mod Experience: I've been playing AS for about a month. I've nearly completed the 1st set of quests and dabbled in others like Hell's Kitchen.
How funny are you? (Just a random Question :D): I tend to be more polite and reserved, but I crack jokes like anyone else.
Skype username: Zaploid

scarydeaddan

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Zaploid
(Must be 13+) Age: 18
(Not required) Mod Experience: I've been playing AS for about a month. I've nearly completed the 1st set of quests and dabbled in others like Hell's Kitchen.
How funny are you? (Just a random Question :D): I tend to be more polite and reserved, but I crack jokes like anyone else.
Skype username: Zaploid
Accepted

Aydin29 Returns

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: "Aydin29"
Mod Experience: Many, many hours with all of the beta mods, some more in early release stages. I've been looking for a PvP server with a few select mods but because I can't find it I don't play much nowadays. Maybe this can change that.
How funny are you?: This is a really difficult question. I think "sad" is an answer.
Skype username: "Aydin29-Skype"

Nathan Payne

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Payneman2700
(Must be 13+) Age:14
(Not required) Mod Experience: I've been playing for a while now, on and off for about a year
How funny are you? (Just a random Question :D): Depends what sort of jokes you like, but i'm apparently a funny person.
Skype username: Payneman2700

FallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: ZzFallen_AngelzZ
(Must be 13+) Age: 17 (18 in may)
(Not required) Mod Experience: i played minecraft since alpha.. lol i can help anyone with any mod if they need help.
How funny are you? (Just a random Question :D): i have a fucked up sense of humor, and i can be anti-social at times also. don't take me serious if i call u a dumbass or something, i just like messing with you, my way of saying your a awesome person xd
Skype username: travist10111 , contact me when u can xd

jimmey960

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: tekkit_player850
(Must be 13+) Age: 13
(Not required) Mod Experience: Ok
How funny are you? (Just a random Question :D): 7 out of 10
Skype username: jimmey

Teepman1111

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: teepman
(Must be 13+) Age: 17
(Not Required) Mod Experience: I have played Agrarian Skies since it came out, but have yet to complete the quest book. I have also watched Direwolf20 since his first season, so I consider myself pretty seasoned in that department.
How funny are you: Nipple squirrel ham. Laughed yet?
Skype username: nateteep5

james

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Jackknifed
(Must be 13+) Age:24
(Not required) Mod Experience:Many years
How funny are you? (Just a random Question :D):eek:n a scale 1-10 about 100 :p jk idk i have my moments Just depends on what you find funny Like that first part :p
Skype username: "i will give this after a reply message hope you understand" (Personal reasons)

A

AaronBekir

In-game Name: AaronBekir
(Must be 13+) Age: 30
(Not required) Mod Experience: AS 1&2, Crash Landing, The Space One (cant remember the Name) and other HQM packs, prefer them.
How funny are you? (Just a random Question :D): Legendarily funny!
Skype username: AaronBekir

L

Lord_Red

In-Game Name: Red or JNA_Productions
Mod Experience: Agrarian Skies about halfway through twice (hoping to complete it with friends, this time) and a whole lot of others.
How funny are you? Funny enough to have 300+ subs on my YouTube channel, whatever that's worth.
Skype Username: [email protected]