Agrarian Skies 2 Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Ivos97

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Agrarian Skies 2 Crash
Launcher Version:
Curse?
Modpack:
Agrarian Skies 2
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I've tried reïnstalling the curse client aswell as the modpack. Also tried to run it in admin, or without virusscan but i keep crashing

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
The mod that is causing the crash is
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.2.331} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar) Unloaded->Errored
and it is caused by
cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/collection/Seq

Other then reinstalling(something you all ready tried) I don't know how to fix it because it is missing a file and I never had a problem with microblocks before. Something you can try is to move the mod temporarily to another location and see if it loads if it doesn't then something else is probably causing the crash.