Aether 1.5.2 FTB Unleashed

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DAHumm3l

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to install Aether without making a new World? And when yes who can i make this?/How can i install Aether on FTB Unleashed?

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
First, download the Aether for the Minecraft version 1.5.2, then start up your FTB Launcher. Select FTB Unleashed and then click "Edit Mod Pack", then in the bottom right select "Add Mod". Navigate to where you downloaded the mod and then double-click it to add. Then just launch the modpack. :)
Warning: You will most likely get ID conflicts, but I dunno.

Also, you might have to start a new world, you might not, I haven't used the mod before.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
First, download the Aether for the Minecraft version 1.5.2, then start up your FTB Launcher. Select FTB Unleashed and then click "Edit Mod Pack", then in the bottom right select "Add Mod". Navigate to where you downloaded the mod and then double-click it to add. Then just launch the modpack. :)

Also, you might have to start a new world, you might not, I haven't used the mod before.
Aether is andifferent dimension.
How have you not played it? That mod wsd the only one to have generated so much hype.

Reactions: Wagon153

DAHumm3l

Jul 29, 2019
Can i change the IDs of the Aether? There is a Config File but nothing is in it.

Last edited:

DAHumm3l

Jul 29, 2019
Okay i deactived all my mods now i have a Config changed all IDs and see if it works.
Edit: Not all IDs are in the Config.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Aether is andifferent dimension.
How have you not played it? That mod wsd the only one to have generated so much hype.
Please use your eyes to read my post sir:

DAHumm3l

Jul 29, 2019
How can i fix this on my Server:
=== IndustrialCraft 2 Error ===

IC2 detected an ID conflict between your IC2.cfg and the map you are
trying to load.

Map: world

Config section: block
Config entry: blockWall
Config value: 215
Map value: 221

Adjust your config to match the IDs used by the map or convert your
map to use the IDs specified in the config.

See also: config/IC2.cfg world/ic2_map.cfg

===============================

at ic2.core.Platform.displayError(Platform.java:26)
at ic2.core.IC2.tickStart(IC2.java:1319)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickStart(SingleIntervalHandler.java:28)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:122)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onWorldLoadTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:303)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:437)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
2014-08-05 11:39:20 [SEVERE] This crash report has been saved to: /games/ni177810_1/ftproot/minecraftftb/./crash-reports/crash-2014-08-05_11.39.20-server.txt

Edit: Maked that it work, but i cant go into the Aether.. On my Server

Last edited: