AE's ME Controller constantly disconnecting from the rest of the system.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zarkov

Mar 22, 2013
Do you have any export buses that are set to both craft and export existing items?

I have had problems with this in Monster 1.0.9. If that is the case, try to have separate export buses, with either only "always craft" or only exporting existing items.

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have any export buses that are set to both craft and export existing items?

I have had problems with this in Monster 1.0.9. If that is the case, try to have separate export buses, with either only "always craft" or only exporting existing items.

i have both export and me interfaes set to craft. ill check what there set at. i think always craft sine other modes seemed broke

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I have an export bus set to craft and export (scrap into scrapboxes, for reference) on my current monster 1.1.0 world and I haven't had this bug happen to me.

It is in the same chunk as the controller though, afaik.

CheshireKatt

Jul 29, 2019
Which version of Ender IO and whats it called? :eek:
I'm pretty sure EnderIO 0.10.0 is the version that added them.

And sadly, my previous claim that rearranging my controller to connect via another device and not a cable fixed the issue is wrong, its disconnecting again. The entire area is chunk loaded (Chicken Chunks chunkloader down at bedrock, 4 radius area, covering my entire base and then some), but I'll log in or teleport back via DartCraft Rod of Return and find it bugged out again fairly frequently.

The Snipe

Jul 29, 2019
If you have the resouces available, make a number of controllers and break your ME system into smaller ones. Then, based on which one goes down you can track down where the issue is coming from. As it could be a stray cable going out of chunkloading bounds.

CheshireKatt

Jul 29, 2019
Aha, that's not a bad idea. I'm at the point where a few more controllers are no problem, so I'll give that a go. Thanks!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Or just set your chunkloader to show the lasers so you can see what's poking out of the boundaries, then spotload that section.

CheshireKatt

Jul 29, 2019
That should be a non issue as I overdid the chunkloader size, but it wouldn't hurt to check that too. :)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Matt Carr

Jul 29, 2019
I have this disconnecting issue often, and have found that in my case at least, it works fine as long as my molecular assembly chamber is not connected. Also since I have connected a quantum link to my network, the situation seems to have worsened. This issue hhas been present at least since Monster 1.0.5 when i first noticed it, but alas, since Algorithm has ceased work on this version, I do not believe we will have a fix until AE2 in 1.7.2.

AlgorithmX2 help us...you're our only hope.