AE2 Me Pattern Terminal - Not showing insufficient items?

suprra

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, just playing around with setting up an AE system and I've recently upgraded the crafting terminal to a pattern terminal and have noticed when for example trying to craft Fluix glass cables it requires 2 fluix crystals and 1 quartz fibre, if I use NEI to shift click into the table it shows the items regardless of if I have them or not.
I figure this is to enable easier pattern creating?

If so can I just create another crafting terminal and put the pattern one elsewhere on the network? Is there a problem using two on the same system?

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
You need to have at least one of each type of item in the network or your inventory.

However the pattern terminal won't let you craft them

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Pattern terminals are only really for crafting patterns. You need the normal crafting terminal. And yes, you can have as many terminals on your system as you want as long as you have the channels for them. I like having them all around my base for easy access before I add the wireless terminal.

suprra

Jul 29, 2019
Ok awesome, tyvm, I need to educate myself on the channel thing as the last one I played with was in 1.6.4 xD

thanks again :)

suprra

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, when I had the materials it crafted fine

Turns out I had plenty of channels.. so far xD I ended up putting my pattern terminal downstairs with my other machines and left the crafting terminal in the main floor yay

:D