Ae2 issue

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
I have patterns setup to autocraft the top tier solar panel from solar flux
If I request 2 of the second highest tier panel it starts crafting but my ae system starts flickering on and off taking 2 years to craft
Why is that happening / how can I solve this ?
It's not a power issue I have ~25k rf/t and storage of 2 billion
Playing version 1.7 infinity evolved

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Zarkov

Mar 22, 2013
Do you have power connected directly to the controller or via an energy acceptor? I just thought if there was a limitation for an energy acceptor that is being exceeded.

What type of conduit are you using?

Reactions: trinityamc

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have power connected directly to the controller or via an energy acceptor? I just thought if there was a limitation for an energy acceptor that is being exceeded.

What type of conduit are you using?

I have channels disabled so the acceptor is the only way (?)
I have hooked it up to a cap bank with 700k output
I also tried connecting ender energy conduits on multiple sides
Nothing helped

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
If it is a power issue, you can easily test perhaps fix it by adding an Energy Cell to the network. See if its storage drops when starting a craft.

I always have at least one Dense Energy Cell on my main network as well as the far sides of any of my quantum network bridges. Makes it all more robust.

Reactions: trinityamc

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
If it is a power issue, you can easily test perhaps fix it by adding an Energy Cell to the network. See if its storage drops when starting a craft.

I always have at least one Dense Energy Cell on my main network as well as the far sides of any of my quantum network bridges. Makes it all more robust.
I'll check that out and let u know