AE2 channels not working like i think it should be?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Stumble

Jul 29, 2019
So i wanted to do a run of 8 electric furnaces with 8 import buses on the bottom. 8 export buses on the back and 8 level emitters above those. i have the whole setup hooked up to a p2p. should give me 32 (31?) channels. so i strung up each set of 8 with glass cable and ran each set into the dense cable without sets touching.

but it looks like the level emiters are possibly sending channels to the export bus? pics are from 1/2 way trough changing to all dense cable with lots or cable anchors because i dont want paths to cross in some unexpected way and because dense cable does not want to connect to import bus (so i need 1 glass cable for each bus and each emmiter).

maybe what im doing isnt possible and i just have to change to dense? does dense just not connect to bus's? can you remove cable without removing a bus? so many questions and more. anyways here are some pics.

http://imgur.com/a/dSxZj

ganon5069

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm use different colored cables for each set of 8 and connect them to different faces you are using up 32 channels if you are connecting via P2P one channel always gets used up connecting it, hmm are you attaching the P2P on the other end directly to a Controller? if so then that would be a definite 32 channels, but yea i think your solution is use different colored cables and hooke them up to different p2ps but still connected to the controller.