AE Spatial IC2 Mining Apparatus Mark II (ASIMA 2)

Toro

Jul 29, 2019
Building things above is much easier than building things below as you can easily modify the things above the pylons. So to use MFFS force manipulators and move one layer at a time into the transition planes. I'm not to sure how to automate all those force manipulators to do each layer, in order, and then reset. I was looking at the Digital Miner from Mekanism, I don't think that'll work because of it's small radius, but I have yet to test it out. I'm making the switch to BigReactors RF reactors, so maybe I'll have enough power to try out this MFFS or Digital Miner system.

I changed "ASIMA" to Ae Spatial Integrated Miner Apparatus. Since people's mining methods will vary, it's the Spatial part that makes this special.

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
Building things above is much easier than building things below as you can easily modify the things above the pylons. So to use MFFS force manipulators and move one layer at a time into the transition planes. I'm not to sure how to automate all those force manipulators to do each layer, in order, and then reset. I was looking at the Digital Miner from Mekanism, I don't think that'll work because of it's small radius, but I have yet to test it out. I'm making the switch to BigReactors RF reactors, so maybe I'll have enough power to try out this MFFS or Digital Miner system.

I changed "ASIMA" to Ae Spatial Integrated Miner Apparatus. Since people's mining methods will vary, it's the Spatial part that makes this special.

Do not attempt to move all at once.Move them in smaller units.
Could try eng toolbox to move if included.may crash, may not. Do not make attempt to use Eneder io conduits.
Could remove the pylons from the bottom, and use the space to push in the panes from sideways.

Last edited:

Toro

Jul 29, 2019
Do not attempt to move all at once.Move them in smaller units.
Could try eng toolbox to move if included.may crash, may not. Do not make attempt to use Eneder io conduits.
Could remove the pylons from the bottom, and use the space to push in the panes from sideways.

I don't understand, what in eng toolbox would do that function? I'm not very familiar with that mod.

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand, what in eng toolbox would do that function? I'm not very familiar with that mod.

eng toolbox has a module whitch can be used to move blocks in a frame system.Does not likes a few conduits if fluidic nether portals turned off.
Does not uses power.

Erock112233

Jul 29, 2019
I love the design, awesome idea; but why not move the miners instead of the ores? seems like it would be less work.

Erock112233

Jul 29, 2019
This is more interesting.
Fair enough, and moving the miners may cause some issues anyway :p
And if you had it on a server, you could keep it within your grief prevention area :p
Not to mention that the power infrastructure would be able to stay where it was.