AE - Level emitters, ME Interface, ARRGH!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CodaPDX

Jul 29, 2019
I have no recent experience with LP, I was basing my assumption on how they worked with teleport pipes back in 1.2.5. Thus the disclaimer that it might just explode.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that tesseracts are essentially an inventory that immediately ejects items to the other side. Teleport pipes behave like actual pipes, I believe.

Herrozerro

Jul 29, 2019
I have an issue using ME export busses as well. I cant seem to export redwood saplings into a fermenter, oak saplings work fine and I can manually put the redwood saplings in but it wont export them through the bus. ideas?

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
I have an issue using ME export busses as well. I cant seem to export redwood saplings into a fermenter, oak saplings work fine and I can manually put the redwood saplings in but it wont export them through the bus. ideas?

Probably a bug in that version of forestry. Try exporting to a hopper or relay to input the saplings.

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
I gave up trying to get anything reliable and useful out of the interface. Instead I just export stuff to routers now because it's the same cost and can hit as many connected inventories as there are which allows me to expand the system without having to redesign anything. Very useful for alveary frame housings, fermenters, carpenters, etc.

Heliomance

Jul 29, 2019
Except when using recipe patterns, the interface never exports anywhere. It keeps itself stocked, then you can pump out of it however you like.

(it might possibly auto-eject to pipes, not certain)