Mac AE Error - Server Crash (log included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyus

Jul 29, 2019
Looks to me to be something from the AE multiblock at this location. Every part of the multiblock is in spot loaded chunks (5).

This is pretty much crashing the server once a day now whether someone is on or not.

Thanks in Advance for any help.

http://pastebin.com/d5qNnY0M

1. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
  2. // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.
  3. Time: 10/17/13 3:30 AM
  4. Description: Ticking tile entity
  5. java.lang.NullPointerException
  6. at appeng.me.tile.TileController.updateStorageAware(TileController.java:1280)
  7. at appeng.me.tile.TileController.updateTileEntity(TileController.java:1145)
  8. at appeng.common.base.AppEngTile.func_70316_g(AppEngTile.java:540)
  9. at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2202)
  10. at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)
  11. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:654)
  12. at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:275)
  13. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:573)
  14. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:470)
  15. at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
  16. A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
  17. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  18. -- Head --
  19. Stacktrace:
  20. at appeng.me.tile.TileController.updateStorageAware(TileController.java:1280)
  21. at appeng.me.tile.TileController.updateTileEntity(TileController.java:1145)
  22. at appeng.common.base.AppEngTile.func_70316_g(AppEngTile.java:540)
  23. -- Tile entity being ticked --
  24. Details:
  25. Name: appeng.me.TileController // appeng.me.tile.TileController
  26. Block type: ID #900 (tile.null // appeng.common.base.AppEngMultiBlock)
  27. Block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
  28. Block location: World: (564,41,245), Chunk: (at 4,2,5 in 35,15; contains blocks 560,0,240 to 575,255,255), Region: (1,0; contains chunks 32,0 to 63,31, blocks 512,0,0 to 1023,255,511)
  29. Actual block type: ID #900 (tile.null // appeng.common.base.AppEngMultiBlock)
  30. Actual block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
  31. Stacktrace:
  32. at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2202)
  33. at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)

suprphrk

Jul 29, 2019
Any luck with this? I'm getting the same error. It can happen right away or an hour or two after it's been running. It seems to happen more frequently as quarries are going and LogisticPipes piping into the system. I also have OpenPeripheral queries running every 0.5 seconds for a status program I run.

The block type is 900:2 as yours is -- ME controller. I've wrenched it out and plopped it back down, but I'll get the error shortly thereafter. I haven't tried destroying the block completely (via MCEdit or creative mode, etc) and putting a shiny new one down.

More details:
I do have a wired OpenPeripheral modem hooked up to it, and I'm doing general requests of the ME network on it on a frequent basis. getUsedBytes(), getTotalBytes(), getRemainingItemCount(), getRemainingItemTypes(). I didn't wrap it, the way I am doing it is via network.callRemote(). It seems to happen more often with more quarries hooked up into it. I've tried with LogisticsPipes power, EU, and MJ power hooked up to it, no difference between those.

Hopefully more info helps, I'm willing to post more or give access to my server to see my setup if requested.

Update: I tried destroying the block completely, re-creating it, and hooking everything back up, still crashes.

Update 2: I took off the wired modem, haven't had a crash since I've taken it off (about 8 hours). If the OpenPeripherals is what did it, I'll look to see if there's one of the 4 calls I'm making that causes it or if I can change my code to wrap it instead of making remote calls. I'd love to be able to know how much room I have left as the quarries are pumping away, but it just may not be as real-time as I'd like :(

Boyus - can you speak to whether or not you have any OpenPeripheral equipment hooked up to it or have any monitoring on it?

Last edited:

Boyus

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, my issue was resolved when I stopped using my computer craft program talking to an ME Bridge. The second I moved that bridge, all of the crashes stopped. It's sort of like it times out when trying to run loops and doesn't get a communication response back from the ME Network in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.