AE 2 Stuff Advanced Inscriber crash on startup

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

DarkestDreams

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
AE 2 Stuff Advanced Inscriber crash on startup
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Recommended (2.5?)
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
After placing blocks from AE 2 stuff mod (added to pack) I am experiencing crash on server startup. With the crystal growth chamber crash would occur when placed but let me log back in fine. That is not the case with the Advanced Inscriber.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
once I downloaded and replaced the version all the blocks were removed?
Yep, all ae2stuff blocks most likely will get removed since it's a "different" mod. This is why I said you should take a backup so you can revert back if you don't want to use the fix

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Is there no way to have AE 2 stuff and it work?
I think you might've misunderstood. You have the mod, but all the blocks you've placed from the other version of the mod will disappear. You can place them back as you please

E: You can also update to the newer version of modpack (2.5.2) and see if that lets you update while retaining blocks, but I don't think it will. Whatever you do, keep a backup safe

DarkestDreams

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/BQ2xFu68

nothing comes up in NEI

b1bb0f1d8219dd58423616467d3ee006.jpg