Whitelist Server AdventureCraft-Mindcrack-Whitelisted-30 slots-New!-Normal Mode

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Spacemawn

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all FTBer's
This server has 1024 MB ram or known as 1GB if i am correct and i have 30 slots for people to join.
As of right now there is no plugins and i dont have a limite to how far you can go on the map for now. I am trying to figure out how to get a greif-protection plugin in but no success if anyone can help with that it will be appreciated. So it may be recommended to go a ways out from spawn but only if you wish you dont have to but you can.
Rules is simple:
1. No greifing you will be banned
2. No killing anyone for no reason please ask if you wish to pvp with them.
3. Don't advertise other servers
4. Do not spam
If you would like to join this server please fill this out and post it.
Username:
Are you new to FTB?:
How old are you?:
Why do you want to join?:
Server IP:198.27.83.111:25609
Updates:
  • Website made
  • We now have 22 members recruitment will be closed at 30 members untill more is wanted.

Killerelf

Jul 29, 2019
Username:
Killerelf1008

Are you new to FTB?:Well, Yes and no. I have played for a few months and know the basics but by no means I am a master
How old are you?:14
Why do you want to join?:Me and my friend (Da_3p1c_0n3) Were on a whistlisted server before, which unfortunately got shutdown and are looking for a new place to stay

kcband36

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kcband36
Are you new to FTB?: No
How old are you?: 16
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a new server that has the potential to have a good community :)

Da_3p1c_0n3

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Da_3p1c_0n3
Are you new to FTB?: I'm learning in a fast pace now, and I am getting pretty good at thaumcraft.
How old are you?: 15
Why do you want to join?: I love Mindcrack-like servers, and I have been in several before. unfortunately they got shut down and I am looking for a new one. killerelf1008 is a friend and showed me this server.

chayclifton

Jul 29, 2019
Username: chayclifton
How old are you?: 15
Why do you want to join?: i have been looking for a server that has i great community and no grief and playing solo gets boring with no one to share my creations with.

Jopwny

Jul 29, 2019
Username: jonnyEA
How old are you?: 14
Why do you want to join?: I just want to have a
friendly and fun community for FTB.

RainbowMaster

Jul 29, 2019
Username: AKIAK123

Am I new to FTB?: No, I've played since it got released, but that doesn't mean I am better than anyone else :D

How old am I?: I am 13 years old.

Why do I want to join?: Well, I have never played on a white-listed server ever before, and I thought it might be better to play with a small community ;)

Skype-Name: dennis.aspeli
Steam: Ultimate Meow

PS: I know Da_3p1c_0n3, he is mah buddey!

XMidas

Jul 29, 2019
Username: XMidasZ
How old are you?: 16
Why do you want to join?: Killerelf, Da and I were playing on a server,
but it has been recently shut down, need a new FTB server to play on

beastmode

Jul 29, 2019
Username: PMTxBEASTMODE
Are you new to FTB?: nope
How old are you?: 18
Why do you want to join?: im with killerelf and da server was shutdown wants a new hangout.

Jul 29, 2019
Username: RealJackhammer
Are you new to FTB?: fairly new to FTB but not most mods in it
How old are you?: 18
Why do you want to join?: want to find a fairly small server to play on