Advanced Mod compatible plugins 1.2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdp

Jul 29, 2019
i read that, i didnt know if forge had the bukkit code from 1.2.5 in, or if this was purely for 1.2.5

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
no its not compatible ith current FTB :) this post was made long before FTB BETA. Il updat it to current compatibility as soon as there is compatibility .

dvdp

Jul 29, 2019
kk, thanks GreedSeed, and say Single player commands was updated, could that be used in place of bukkit plugins for a while?

97torvic

Jul 29, 2019
And now, plugins don't work for 1.4.2 ? Can anyone tell me why and if it will be anytime please ? Thanks :D

Bnagers

Jul 29, 2019
So this is a list of things that aren't compatible with FTB? Can you add the water pump from my old Nissan Pulsar to that list?

How about a list of things that do work with FTB?

Reactions: Johnley

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
So this is a list of things that aren't compatible with FTB? Can you add the water pump from my old Nissan Pulsar to that list?

How about a list of things that do work with FTB?

Would you like not to post those lame comments :). This post was made BEFORE FTB even released in beta. So like the posts states. This are plugins for 1.2.5 Craftbukkit !

Reactions: Chakyl

Bnagers

Jul 29, 2019
Well, lame comments are what I do best but I'll try. Seriously though, is there any kind of list of things that do work with FTB? I saw someone mention a single player commands mod? Would be good to have anything compatible organised in the one place, because white lists are balls but so is having some chump join the server and grief your spawn area.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Well, lame comments are what I do best but I'll try. Seriously though, is there any kind of list of things that do work with FTB? I saw someone mention a single player commands mod? Would be good to have anything compatible organised in the one place, because white lists are balls but so is having some chump join the server and grief your spawn area.

There is a thread people are writing up saying what mods they could to work with FTB here : http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/mods-youve-got-working-with-ftb.1004/#post-10689

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Well, this is the FTB forums, is it not? And this is in the FTB server admin area, is it not?

I am wel aware what section and forum this is. As you see i moderate it :).
This post wad made before FTB released.Now please dont go smartassing a moderator.

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get it. As a moderator I would think it would be trivial to update the original post saying that the thread is pointless and then just lock the thread.

Instead you seem to be nursing the thread in order to berate confused respondents.

Status
Not open for further replies.