Advanced Machines in FTB Unleashed?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Killamgoro

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to have it in FTB Unleashed or will the game crash ? i tried it on my client but my game is crashing is that a install problem or a code between two mods problem

Carlosjuero

Jul 29, 2019
It is an ID conflict, you have to change Advanced Machines block id 4096 to something else [go to the end of your pastebin and look at the beginning of the error flush to get the block name, then go to the config file for the mod and change the corresponding ID].

You might want to find a block of unused IDs and convert all of the Advanced Machines block ids to ones not in use by anything [for sure] - that crash could be just one of multiple ID conflicts, fixing it might only lead it to crash on the next one.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4094 is already occupied by ic2.advancedmachines.common.BlockAdvancedMachines@2e15a4c6 when adding shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.BlockNuclearControlMain@ef4dacd

As it says right there, block ID 4094 is already occupied. You'll need to go into either the Advanced Machines config or the Nuclear Control config and change one of the block IDs so that they're not the same.

Killamgoro

Jul 29, 2019
I tried setting the id's to 30110-30114 but it says they are out of bounds? what id's are in bounds

Carlosjuero

Jul 29, 2019
I think the limit is 4095 for blocks (with Forge) - Go into your inventory, select the NEI options button on the lower left corner. There should be an option regarding item id's, in that sub menu there will be an option to Dump Item ID list [not exact wording] - doing so will generate a text file in your minecraft folder listing all item ID's (used and empty). Find an empty ID and change the config file accordingly

Soloun

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the above info, I was able to get this working using ID 200 as the block ID and up by 1 for each machine, so far so good no crashes.
200 was spare but may not be at a later update or change so no idea long term danger of doing this.

Does anyone know how I associate this new ID so Sphax or other texture packs can be used with it or will it just pick it up from the changes I made to the config file?
Sorry newb here.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the above info, I was able to get this working using ID 200 as the block ID and up by 1 for each machine, so far so good no crashes.
200 was spare but may not be at a later update or change so no idea long term danger of doing this.

Does anyone know how I associate this new ID so Sphax or other texture packs can be used with it or will it just pick it up from the changes I made to the config file?
Sorry newb here.

Texture packs don't use block IDs. If the texture pack has a texture for that mod, it'll just work. If it doesn't have one, then it won't work and you'll just see the default texture.

Soloun

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks I'll check it out. It used to have a texture for the advanced machines but the pack I'm using I put together off the Sphax site from their various patches and isn't complete. They do have a FTB patch but its for older versions I believe, last time I used it my world became corrupted.
I found a PNG file for advanced machines in the appropriate mods section of the texture packs zip but it has only one side so I assume its not complete. To make this type of thing do i just make a new PNG file with what I want in it, rename it and put it back where the old one was?