Whitelist Server ADE | Unleashed 1.1.6 | Whitelist | 20 Slots | 17+ ONLY

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ACFlatfooted

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:acflatfooted
How were you introduced into FTB?: From some friends on a vanilla server. When I got a better computer I was hooked.
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: I didn't get to take any pics of my last build as the server was taken down suddenly. These are from another server I was playing on that also went down suddenly.

Bee Auto.jpg
Biomass setup.png
Mob spawn room 1.png
Outside 1.png
Workshop floor 2.png
Workshop floor1.png

idrewt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: idrewt
How were you introduced into FTB?: Getting bored of vanilla, explored into the many mod packs.
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post:
I don't have any pictures, I am on my laptop. I am just applying now because HoFF and acflatfoot mentioned this server to me. I hosted a server with about 40 players on the whitelist, it was running pretty well but we could no longer afford our network fees.($200+/month) Anyways I am just looking for a server with casual play that I can continue to spend my time on!

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ryan784
How were you introduced into FTB?: Well, it started from me losing interest in Vanilla. The only thing that kept me going was the technical side, Redstone. From being extremely interested in Redstone I learned about the RedPower mod, and the modpack "Tekkit". Played Tekkit for awhile, but eventually got bored of that too (the technical side of that was fun, but was extremely OP and very easy to abuse). Got into ComputerCraft quite a lot, as welll as IC2. I don't exactly remember where or how I learned about FTB, but I did. As soon as I heard about it, I was instantly hooked. Have been playing since then, was in love with this pack as soon as I saw it didn't have Gregtech, and seeing all the updated mods, I have been playing since.
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: No, I am afraid I do not; however I have been thinking about recording. I usually try to keep my builds pretty compact/automated, as well as trying to help others if I can. Not the best builder aesthetically wise, but amazing at the technical side of things.
Why I want to join: I have been looking for a Server with a nice community, and with most Servers having to ban a lot of the items (since the potential of griefing), I am hoping that joining a whitelisted Server will help with that. On top of that, the age restriction will be very nice, overall I am just looking for a nice community to relax and make some fun builds on, maybe meet some new faces.

Hope to hear back from you soon, cheers!

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:acflatfooted
How were you introduced into FTB?: From some friends on a vanilla server. When I got a better computer I was hooked.
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: I didn't get to take any pics of my last build as the server was taken down suddenly. These are from another server I was playing on that also went down suddenly.
Do you mind me asking what Texture Pack is that?

Reactions: jjjet42

idrewt

Jul 29, 2019
"If I was in room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, and I had a gun with only two bullets; I would shoot Toby twice." - Michael Scott

I LOVE THIS

Reactions: Ryan784

Stabpoke

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome idrewt and Ryan784 to the server!

Anyway, I think the slots on the server are full enough, so I won't be accepting anymore applications for the time being, however this thread shall be updated with server progress!

Two episodes on this server have already been released!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXHVOqjSzaE

The_Seadweller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: The_Seadweller
Age: 16 (Yes, I know. But trust me, I am mature. I am a Senior Moderator on a large Minecraft/Terraria/DayZ gaming network, and have been for over a year; I can provide a link to our website if you'd like, otherwise I'd rather not promote other servers in this thread. If anything, give me a sort of trial period where you can keep a better eye on me or something. Then again, I do disagree with ageism; age is a vague arbitrary number that does not correlate with maturity. A 30-year-old can be completely immature.)
How were you introduced into FTB?: Watching Youtube videos, etc.
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: Nope.

EDIT: Heh, apparently I was 15 minutes too late.

ihazmango

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ihazmango
How were you introduced into FTB?: I was a mod on the same server as idrewt- he introduced FTB to me.
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post:
As I mentioned, I was a mod on the same network with idrewt so I don't have any pictures. I was however in charge of building for the entire network so I'm not horrible :p

Note: Even if apps are closed now, I wouldn't mind being placed on some sort of wait list in case you do decide to re-open for another batch of players.

Reactions: ACFlatfooted

Caldera

Jul 29, 2019
What happened to the L337 server? and my mage tower? T_T
I have been looking for you in google!

Caldera

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ca1dera
How were you introduced into FTB?: Guild
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: Mage Tower last server with you guys.
ACflatfooted can i live next to you this time? I'll not bother with the Battleship, Its too big lol

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Caldera :eek:

The l33t owner decided he didn't want to do it anymore so he just kind of ended it all.

On a side note "if" you get whitelisted ac is actually living on an island so a battleship in the water would fit in nicely :p

TheHornyDragon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheHornyDragon
First introduced to FTB when I was browsing mods for MC. First server was ThatDorkyGuy where my friend FireWyvern and I met AcFlatfooted who showed us a great deal of how FTB worked and got us off to a good start. AC, Fire and myself jointly ran a bee/tree farm together and managed to produce the best seed oil tree for that time (Chestnut Tree).
Screenshots I do have but they are only of the ground breaking, building and finished product.
I unfortunately don't have any builds with my machinery installed but I can give a quick reference of my build order. First coal, coal coke, then lava/oil. We are not ugly builders if that's what your worried about XD.

I see that your server slots are full atm, but Im still going to try for my friend FireWyvern and myself. The main reason for applying is I spotted that AC had applied and we are both good friends of his and worked well together in the past. Thank you for your time, cheers.

Attachments

• 2013-08-17_23.33.46.png
    2013-08-17_23.33.46.png
    750.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 2013-08-18_20.00.49.png
    2013-08-18_20.00.49.png
    895.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 2013-08-18_22.50.59.png
    2013-08-18_22.50.59.png
    929.8 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: ACFlatfooted

jjjet42

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jjjet42
If a slot opens up i'd like to join. Seems everyone from the l33t network server is joining this one.
I never did take a good screenshot of the home i built on l33t network, but heres the creative build i did for my entrance:
edit: photo moved to be an attachment
hope you'll consider me when a spot opens!

Attachments

• 2013-10-16_19.36.14.png
    2013-10-16_19.36.14.png
    314 KB · Views: 79
Last edited: