Whitelist Server ADE | Unleashed 1.1.6 | Whitelist | 20 Slots | 17+ ONLY

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there I’m Hawk, I’m from the Netherlands and I’ve been playing FTB since the beginning. I enjoy building industrial craft the most. I do have a microphone and I like to use teamspeak to communicate. I turned 18 on the 23th of march this year and I’m a lifeguard at the beach here. what shows I can be a good teamplayer. I’d like it when players communicate with each other and work together as a team to have fun together instead of trying to be the best.

IGN ( In Game Name): HawkeyeNL
How were you introduced into FTB?: i followed direwolf20 since season 2
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: sadly no, but all my builds aren't Original i take them from the internet because the most fancy I can build is 9 by 9 :) but I have an amazing idea