Whitelist Server ADE | Unleashed 1.1.6 | Whitelist | 20 Slots | 17+ ONLY

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Stabpoke

Jul 29, 2019
Another Dude Enterprise

25/20 SLOTS
Sorry we are not accepting anymore applications!

Introduction:
Hello, I am Stabpoke and I am the owner of the server ADE. I wanted a server where I could control it's destiny; what I mean by that I don't particularly like it where a server I attend shuts down without warning, or the map resets without warning either. To everyone who joins this server, I will try my very best to warn you before any of this happens. I also didn't want to join a server with many bans on the mods. I don't have very much rules, but the ones I do have are pretty much mandatory with any FTB server.

Server Info:
4 GB of Ram
Server Location: Chicago
Unleashed Pack with Biomes o' Plenty, Enchanting Plus, Hats, Hat Stand, NetherOre, PowerConverters, and Xeno's Reliquary

Server Rules:
1. No Mystcraft world creation without my permission. (I really don't want lag or spend time deleting a million worlds.)
2. No Griefing.
3. You must be atleast 17 years old. I'm done making exceptions.

Courtesy Rules:
1. If it causes much lag, don't do it.
2. Don't run things 24/7. I allow chunkloaders, but you don't need things running when you are not online.
3. Don't be a doorknob.

Shameless Youtube Advertising:

Application:

IGN:
How were you introduced into FTB?:
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post:

This is legit a new server, created today (Oct. 28, 2013). I'm going to try to keep up-to-date with FTB updates, so as soon as a 1.6 or 1.7 build comes out, I'm going to be there.​

Last edited:

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Miroku2235
How were you introduced into FTB?: Started Minecraft back in Alpha, played Tekkit/Technic, then moved over to FTB.
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: I do not.

Stabpoke

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, you're accepted Miroku! I shall PM you with the IP, and welcome to the server. (Now it isn't so lonely...)

Also spawn has some quicksand, so watch out.

Stabpoke

Jul 29, 2019
oh my bad, im getting used to this format, i whitelisted you from ingame, but maybe i need to do it from the server file, and yes it does, lemme update the main post.

well on the file it says i added you too... i'll restart the server and see if it helps

Indie_Gorilla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Indie_Gorilla

How were you introduced into FTB?: I think you introduced me. It was so long ago and full of such great memories, I don't really remember when
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: I don't think I have any

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mypoopcanfly
How were you introduced into FTB?: youtube
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: um not really

Bl4ckR41nB0w

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bl4ckR41nB0w
How were you introduced into FTB?: I've started with Tekkit and now im playing FTB since release
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: I dont think so

RAPI3DHUNT3R

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RAPI3DHUNT3R
How were you introduced to FTB: You forced me to play it many times!
Do you have a youTube or screenshots of previous builds: I'm sure plenty of my builds are in your videos

Stabpoke

Jul 29, 2019
Wow! That's a few people! Alright, I added you all, and I PMed you all the IP. Welcome to the ADE!

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
IGN: HoFfNiGgA
How were you introduced into FTB?: The 1.2.5 FTB map. Been using the launcher since it was started.
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: I don't really take tons of pictures of my builds but:
MIggf3D.jpg

Slim Fatso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: I don't have one but I'll register if needed
How were you introduced into FTB?: I found it on youtube
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: Nope

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 06koconnell
How were you introduced into FTB?: Direwolf20 told me about slowpoke
Do you have youtube of your previous work?: No
Hope to be accepted DFTBA! (Don't Forget To Be Awesome)

Stabpoke

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, Hoff, Mad_Mine, 06koconnel I've added you guys, I've pmed you guys the IP, Welcome to ADE!

@Slim Normally to play Minecraft, you need to have a login ID

victor76

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: victorgoober
How were you introduced into FTB?: Not sure if it was your or one of those loonycraft guys.
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post: Nope, I'm to bad for that.

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: opt_user
How were you introduced into FTB?: i saw a youtube video of the mindcrack guys playing it
Do you have a youtube or screenshots of previous builds? If so post

Stabpoke

Jul 29, 2019
victor, opt_user, daeliee and slim, I have added all of you guys, welcome to ADE! I will PM you guys the IP.