Adding more to FTB infinity evolved, expert mode.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

NeptuneJr2

Jul 29, 2019
I am thinking about adding rotary craft, reactor craft, spice of life, hunger overhaul, and the thirst mod to infinity evolved. Will rotary craft unbalance the game? Also, will the spice of life, hunger overhaul, and thirst mod make it way too hard. <---If played on difficulty hard. Thanks for any input on this. (Also thinking of adding archemedies ships and the morph mod) Will any of theses mods mess up the balance?

Thanks,
NeptuneJr2

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Archimedes' ships should not change much in the way of balance. Morph only would if you kept things like flight from certain mobs enabled. SoL and HO would definitely add challenge in terms of gameplay but maybe not progression. ReactorCraft and RotaryCraft would enhance your overall experience (at least in my opinion) but without recipe tweaking, could easily unbalance the overall progression of Expert Mode.

Those are my thoughts. :)

Reactions: NeptuneJr2

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
If you are unfamiliar with the mod, any sort of tweaking is a very bad idea, as you are more than likely to break things far worse than any issues you may initially have.

NeptuneJr2

Jul 29, 2019
If you are unfamiliar with the mod, any sort of tweaking is a very bad idea, as you are more than likely to break things far worse than any issues you may initially have.
Yes, I wanted to balance it with FTB infinity. I am familiar with the mod and love it. I am learning to mod, and have no idea how you do everything so well and advanced. How did you learn, out of curiosity? Also, any sugestions for how to balance it? Any tips would be great. @Reika