Adding galacticraft to FTB ultimate 1.4.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Mind

Jul 29, 2019
I am making a mod pack with +120 mods (ask me if you want it) but I really really want to add galacticraft to my base modpack (FTB ultimate) and I cannot seem to get it to work. it always crashes because of a noclassdeferror regarding a moon base......

can anyone explain to me how to instal galacticraft correctly to FTB ultimate, and walk me through it,

I know you need the mod, and some api, but idk which api, or how to install it correctly.

thanks!!

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I have never used that mod so I'm only going by what the mod author posted on their website as to how to install it. According to the site you only need the core file with versions 1.6 and beyond. There is only one file I see that needs to be downloaded. Are you sure you are using the 1.4.7 version of the file? If you are please post the link where it says that you need an api file all I'm seeing is it needing a core file in 1.6+ Just a thought see if you can load IC2 and Galactic craft by themselves without the other mods to see if it is Galactic craft and not one of the other mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.