Open Server Addicted-Miners - 1.4.7 - Ultimate

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

veggteppey

Jul 29, 2019
xfxjzd.gif
68zqls.png
PT1​
1z71oa1.jpg
PT2​
qxqbzs.png
PT3​
1zoym3t.png
PT4​
2ugffp5.png
PT5​
149yxax.png
PT6​
10oekbt.png
PT7​
2h85wyv.png
IP: MC.Addicted-Miners.com

Damage276

Jul 29, 2019
Great server, Nice admins and players .. what more could you ask for!?.... thx for puting this server up...finaly a decent server with great people.. come join us and have some funn :)

Reactions: veggteppey

LKHCraft

Jul 29, 2019
did you reroll any chunks on the 4th of august (yesterday), maybe due to flux corruption? - it hit me and my friends old house( was already cleared, we moved) and my inventory. if it really was due to the corruption, my buddy accidently let a stack of nitor pass into the atmosphere :<

P.s. Awesome server, having a fun time here

EDIT: dont mind about my question, my buddy told me about the server crash(to all the ones thinking about joining, thats not usually happening, server is still AWESOME :p).

LKHCraft

Jul 29, 2019
would it be possible to get the ComputerCraft mod OPped, since attack turtles refuse to work without that.

veggteppey

Jul 29, 2019
would it be possible to get the ComputerCraft mod OPped, since attack turtles refuse to work without that.

Have yet noticed any issues with turtles, thus not had to OP ComputerCraft. However, i will look into it as soon as i get the time to. :)

veggteppey

Jul 29, 2019
Updated with comic part 6 ! Join us now, and explore the lands of Talestra ! (Just don't get lost in the desert of Polysta)

Oddin

Jul 29, 2019
What happened with the server? I see it's now 1.5.2. Is it still ultimate or another modpack now?

virusofheadaches

Jul 29, 2019
Just to let everyone knows that was on this server and that wantz to join it is not a server using the ftb unleashed just switch over and cant wait to see you on.