Accessing a Mod's Picture Files?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MineralGuy

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize if I am a noob for not recognizing where the files are, as mods and configuration files are not my strong-suit. However, my question for the thread: Is there a way to access the resources a mod uses to represent items? In my current situation, I want to access the picture files for Pam's Harvestcraft to obtain the images for foods.

Any help or input is greatly appreciated. Only reply if you have relevant information, as I dislike post-boosting. Thanks!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
The files are contained inside the .jar or .zip of the mod.

HOWEVER! you should know that these files are the creative property of other people and you cannot simply take them and reuse them without permission!

Reactions: Grato and psp

MineralGuy

Jul 29, 2019
I do not intend on using them as my own and was currently writing a message to the author :p My request was to use them on a wiki other than FTB, so thanks for the reminder :D

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think any mod author would have an issue if you created a wiki for their mod and re-used the textures on it. But before you do that why not see if a wiki already exists and help update that instead?

Reactions: Inaeo and rhn