About Thermal expansion 1.6.4

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
It turns the cell around 90 degrees. Energy cell has only 1 front face (few horizontal stripes), and 5 other faces are brighter more solid color red. Inputs and outputs are configured at the Tab on the right side of its UI. Orange is output (cell sends power that way), and blue is input.

Awesome thanks. Is yellow "off"?

koeer11

Jul 29, 2019
So, about dartcraft;
What do I do once my upgrade tome is "ready to advance"?
It doesnt automatically level up anymore :/

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
So, about dartcraft;
What do I do once my upgrade tome is "ready to advance"?
It doesnt automatically level up anymore :/
Not exactly TE3 related, but have you done every upgrade for that level? Click the "?" in the top right of the infuser window, any upgrade that you haven't done will be a silhouette of the item and it will provide a hint to what it is.

Edit: Note that this is for 1.6.4 Dartcraft, since I'm assuming that if you're asking about 1.6.4 packs since this is a thread about TE3, which is for 1.6.4.

koeer11

Jul 29, 2019
Another one about dartcraft;
How do I catch a creeper in a flask?
What exactly do I need to do?

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
You're lucky I watch streamers that use Dartcraft...

Add powdered glass (or whatever it's called) to a force sword, it will make it so you can damage mobs but can't do the killing blow. Get a creeper down to 1 HP. Bottle the creeper.

You'll have to unlock that upgrade before you can add the glass to the sword, or manage to get it down to 1 HP by other means (I think the latter should work).

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
Any hostile entity need to have less 10% of total health to be captured.So creeper have 20 health and you need to do 18 damage to him.
There is false upgrade that will do some kind of damage but wont let creeper(any hostile mob) die.